The Hollister Customer Experience Survey is a survey that is designed to help you share your purchase experience with Hollister’s dedicated team so that they can better improve your future visits. From the customer service that you received while you were shopping at their stores to the products that you purchased while visiting, the decision makers at Hollister are always eager to receive customer feedback that helps them to grow as a brand, keeping you as a customer for life.
The Hollister customer experience survey is available to take at www.tellhco.com and it will only take a couple minutes out of your busy day to complete. If you were not happy with your visit for any reason or if the product that you purchased was just simply not up to the standard that you have come to know and expect from Hollister’s laid back and comfortable line, it is important that you speak up and let your voice be heard. Hollister cannot improve without your important input. Whether your experience was positive and you want to reinforce a job well done or you have something that you would like to see change in the future, the Hollister customer experience survey is there to make it all happen.
About Hollister Co.
Hollister, also known as Hollister Co. or HCo. is a brand owned by Abercrombie and Fitch Co. Hollister’s brand was originally developed to appeal to consumers aged 14 through 18, though over the years the company has grown to attract an almost ageless following that made the brand what it is today – a widely recognizable powerhouse that specializes in casual wear. In fact, the company’s universal, So-Ho style has kept the brand up and running for over 16 years now.
In 2008, Piper Jaffary ranked the company as the second most preferred brand of teenage clothing in the West Coast. The company proudly carries many items outside of clothing such as colognes, perfumes, soaps, lotions and lip balms. As of 2017, there were almost 600 Hollister stores worldwide and growing.
How to Enter Hollister Customer Experience Survey
You will need:
- Remember to keep your receipt that you received from your purchase. You will need it to complete the survey.
- The information you need to complete the survey will be in a neat, horizontal row towards the upper portion of your receipt.
- Use the designated areas to provide feedback on your visit and purchase details.
- Get out your Hollister receipt.
- Go to www.tellhco.com.
- Enter the store number into the provided box.
- Enter the register (REG) ID into the provided box.
- Enter the date of your purchase.
- Enter the transaction (TRANS) ID.
- Answer the questions provided to make your voice heard and don’t forget to click submit.
- When finished with this survey, you will receive a code to get discount for $10 off $50.
- Hollister Co. Website: https://www.hollisterco.com/