About McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
Have you ever had a meal at McDonald’s and feel like sharing your feedback with the company? Most of us do and McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey is the right platform to do that. Designed by Service Management Group, this survey gives both satisfied and unsatisfied McDonald’s customers an opportunity to rate their experience.
A message for all those who shy away from voicing their opinions: Your feedback can help McDonald’s serve you better! In fact, you might find the service exceed your expectations the next time you visit McDonald’s. All you have to do is log on to www.mcdvoice.com and submit your feedback. If you weren’t pleased with the food or with the customer service, your valuable feedback will help McDonald’s identify the pain-points and improve the overall customer experience.
McDonald’s emerged on the map of fast food chains in 1940. It was established as a barbecue restaurant, but today, people identify McDonald’s as the most successful fast food chain in the world that serves about 68 million fast food lovers every day in 119 countries.
With 35,000 outlets around the globe, McDonald’s manages to maintain its singular taste for which the chain is known for. In order to expand its customer base and cater to a larger market, McDonald’s has evolved over the years. The world’s most renowned fast food chain is now not only famous for its chicken, cheeseburgers, hamburgers, fries, breakfast items, milkshakes, and desserts but also for its wraps, fruits, fish, salads, and smoothies.
How to Participate in the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Log on to www.mcdvoice.com to participate in the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Choose between English or Spanish language.
- Fill out the 26-digit survey code that is printed in the middle of your McDonald’s receipt to begin the survey.
- Fill out the survey form, keeping in mind your most recent visit to a McDonald’s outlet.
- Answer all questions honestly.
- Upon completion of the survey, you’ll receive a validation code.
- Write the code on your receipt and redeem the printed offer.
For further convenience, watch this video to understand the procedure for participating in the survey.
Terms and Conditions
- You can use the validation code to redeem the deal or special offer that is printed on your receipt.
- The offer will expire thirty days after the receipt date.
- One person can receive only one offer per visit.
- The offer cannot be sold, transferred, transmitted, or duplicated electronically.
- McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Policy – https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/privacy.html
- McDonald’s Official Website – https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us.html
- McDonald’s Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey – https://www.guestsatisfactionsurveys.com/www-mcdonalds-survey-ca/