Many organizations spend a lot of money, effort and time trying to generate new sales rather than strengthening existing customer relationships. McDonald’s Canada values its customers, which is why the company is giving you the opportunity to speak your mind. They want to know about your most recent dining experience at one of their outlets. Were the employees polite? Was the service too slow? Did you receive the help or assistance you needed? How satisfactory was your overall experience? Feel free to give your honest feedback, whether positive or negative. The McDonald’s Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey is the ideal vehicle for you to give your candid feedback.
Research reveals that customers are more likely to purchase from a company that values them and asks for their opinions. McDonald’s Canada understands that customers know where urgent action or improvement is needed and where the company is doing well. Your feedback will help them give you the most satisfying dining experiences possible. When you complete the McDonald’s Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey, you will receive a printable coupon for a free medium fries and medium soft drink with the purchase of a large sandwich.
About McDonald’s Canada
The first McDonald’s Canada opened in 1967 in Richmond, B.C. Since then, the fast food chain has been serving quality food and growing with its communities. Today, it is one of the leading food-service retailers in Canada, where it serves scrumptious meals to more than 205 million customers in more than 1,400 locations daily. McDonald’s Canada is more than a local restaurant. It is a large family of hardworking men, women, students working part-time, volunteers lending time to make a difference, and seniors getting the most out of their lives.
McDonald’s Canada sells hamburgers, French fries, chicken, and soft drinks. It is famous for its high calorie meals, but is also serves healthier alternatives such as milk, juices, and salads.
How to Enter the McDonald’s Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access
- A working printer
- A recent McDonald’s Canada receipt with a survey invitation
- A basic understanding of English or French
- Visit the survey site at www.Mcdonalds-survey.ca.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Enter the restaurant number to continue.
- Specify the restaurant you visited.
- Enter the date of visit, time of visit, and amount spent.
- Carefully read and answer all survey questions.
- Submit the survey and print your coupon.
- McDonald’s Canada Website: http://www.mcdonalds.ca/