Kohl’s came up with an in-store customer satisfaction survey to help find out how customers feel about their shopping experience with the company. With the rise of competition from other stores offering similar services and merchandise, the Kohl’s Customer Experience Survey is crucial to the company and it will enable them to improve on customer satisfaction the quality of services offered.
Sometimes, customers may find it difficult to express their concerns directly; however, customer satisfaction surveys give them an opportunity to share their opinions and feelings freely. In addition to getting a channels through which they can express themselves, Kohl’s Customer Experience Survey offers more good news to customers who choose to respond.
Kohl’s has been in business since the early 60s. The department store chain was founded in 1962 in America and with time became a chain of stores with more than a thousand outlets scattered in every state in the United States.
Kohl’s department stores stock a variety of items ranging from clothing, jewelry, and watches, to toys and games. This means they cater to both gender needs and customers of different age groups, making it family focused and value oriented.
How to Complete the Kohl’s Customer Experience Survey
You will need:
- One needs to have the 4-digit receipt number and access code or an in-store survey code.
- A mobile device or computer with Internet access.
- A basic understanding of English.
- Visit the survey site at www.kohlsfeedback.com.
- Choose the preferred language to continue with. You can continue in either English or Española.
- Enter the 4-digit receipt number and access code or the in-store survey code.
- Click on the blue “start survey” button to begin the survey.
- Read the questions asked and give an honest feedback. Here one gets to rate on the quality of services and merchandise offered.
- A few questions follow on how you found the shopping experience at Kohl’s.
- Then there are steps on how to conclude your survey and you are done.
- Finally, submit the survey.