The Yard House Guest Satisfaction Survey is a tool being used by the business to ensure that they are on the right track. If you have recently dined in any of their restaurants, consider joining to let them know how you feel.
Participants get the chance to win in the regular sweepstakes. The rules are on the link below. Just set a few minutes aside to answer the questions following the instructions.
About Yard House
This is a successful sports bar chain based in the US. It started in 1996 with a restaurant in Long Beach, California. The company has since been bought by Darden Restaurants and is now being run from Irvine.
Yard House specializes in American cuisine so menu items should be very familiar. They now cater to patrons with gluten sensitivity. The brand now has a presence in 23 states from Arizona to Washington.
How to Enter the Yard House Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A receipt from Yard House.
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A computer or similar device for web access.
- A few minutes to answer the survey.
- Comfort with English or Spanish.
- Go to the survey site at www.yardhousesurvey.com.
- On the splash page, you will be asked to enter the ID number printed on the receipt. If you are not sure which one it is, you can refer to the sample image on the left side of the page. Click on it to enlarge.
- If you are more comfortable with Spanish, then click the link to continue in this language. Otherwise, push the golden START button to proceed. There are also links to the sweepstakes rules and previous winners if you are interested in those.
- Indicate the type of meal you had at the restaurant: lunch, dinner, or other.
- Pick the type of seating you chose during the visit.
- You will also be asked to rate your overall experience. Choose from a range of poor to excellent.
- Rate the lobby staff in terms of how they greeted you and how friendly they were.
- Indicate the length of time that you spent waiting to be seated and the accuracy of the staff’s estimate.
- Rate your servers in terms of how valued they made you feel, how friendly they seemed, how attentive they were, and how well they were able to talk to you about the menu.
- Rate the pace of your meal.
- Assess your food based on portion size, appearance, taste, and temperature.
- Indicate whether they were able to provide the food accurately to your specifications.
- Rate the restaurant in terms of cleanliness and comfort. Gauge the value for money.
- Assess the likelihood that you’ll return within the next three months and recommend them to friends.
- Talk about why you chose to visit them and describe your party.
- Yard House Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: https://www.yardhousesurvey.com/PContent.aspx?page=Rules
- Yard House Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winners: https://www.yardhousesurvey.com/PContent.aspx?page=Winners
- Yard House Website: http://www.yardhouse.com/home