Unless they take the time and effort to reach out to their customers, business owners cannot find out if their customers are satisfied or dissatisfied with their shopping experiences. This is why Wingstop are conducting the Wingstop Guest Satisfaction Survey. The truth is, most guests will simply let positive experiences and problems go unnoticed. Therefore, business owners and managers may think everything is going well, when in reality they are losing clients each day due to negative experiences. The answer to this problem is to integrate guest satisfaction surveys into the daily operations. It does not matter what a business sells, the size of the business, the services it offers, or the industry it is in, each survey can shed light on why the business is succeeding and what it needs to do to improve.
When conducting a guest satisfaction survey, business owners should understand that people are busy. Therefore, surveys should not be complicated or too long. They need to be short enough that customers will actually complete them, but designed in such a way that business owners will have a clear picture of their customers’ views and concerns. The Wingstop Guest Satisfaction Survey is a short, simple online questionnaire you can complete within five minutes. Wingstop would like to know how you feel about them. They would like to know about your recent dining experience at one of their restaurants. If you experienced any problems, the survey will give you the opportunity to speak your mind freely.
Wingstop Restaurants Inc. is a restaurant chain of aviation themed, nostalgic restaurants focusing on chicken wings. Founded in Garland, Texas in 1994, the restaurant chain’s locations are designed following a 30s and 40s pre-jet aviation theme. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the company operates more than 650 restaurants.
The first franchised location opened in 1997, and by 2002 the company had served the world 1 billion wings, making it one of the fastest growing brands in the restaurant business.
How to Complete the Wingstop Guest Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- A valid Wingstop restaurant receipt with a survey invitation.
- A PC or mobile device with Internet access.
- A basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- Visit www.wingstop.com/survey.
- Choose your preferred language.
- To begin the survey, enter the location number, ticket/check number, date of visit, and time of visit.
- Answer all survey questions.
- Enter your contact information to enter the prize draw.
- Submit the survey.
- Wingstop Guest Satisfaction Survey Official Rules: https://mywingstopsurvey.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Rules&c=244011
- Wingstop Website: http://www.wingstop.com/