Participate in the Whataburger Customer Satisfaction Survey to share your thoughts with the management. If you have gone to any of their locations recently, then you probably have a lot of things to say about the dining experience. Let them know about it whether good or bad.
The feedback will allow them to see what they are doing right so that they can continue with these. It will also make them aware of the things that may require more attention. These will serve as a challenge to the people behind the restaurant. They’ll improve their products and services thanks to your participation.
Based in San Antonio, Texas, Whataburger should not be confused with the similarly named What-a-Burger chain from Virginia. This fast food restaurant specializes in hamburgers as the name implies and has been particularly successful in capturing the hearts of diners down in the South. It has been since 1950 when the first restaurant was opened by two friends who lived in the area. It remains a family-owned company even after expanding the business to over 800 locations across the region.
Its logo is made up of five orange lines stacked on top of each other with each forming a stylized letter “W”. The design of its restaurants takes a cue from this with a distinctive A-frame construction along with orange and white striped roofs. Aside from burgers, they serve a breakfast menu, chicken sandwiches, fish sandwiches, milkshakes, and many more.
How to Participate in the Whataburger Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A receipt from your last visit from Whataburger.
- A good command of English or Spanish.
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A device capable of browsing web pages.
- Go to the survey site at www.whataburgerexperience.com.
- The welcome page will be in English. If you prefer Spanish, click the link that says “Español” on the bottom right-hand corner.
- You will be asked to enter the 16-digit code that is printed in the middle of your receipt. It will be a series of numbers in five 3-digit blocks followed by a single-digit block.
- If you have trouble locating this code, then click on the link to a sample receipt provided on the page.
- If your receipt does not contain a code, then you can simply use the store number. An alternate link is provided to use this method.
- Begin answering the survey questions. Just be candid about your personal experience.
- Whataburger Official Site: http://whataburger.com/