The Urban Fare Customer Satisfaction Survey is there for the shoppers to evaluate the supermarket according to their own standards. The scores are regularly collated and studied by the management for appropriate action.
If you would like to see some improvements in your local store, then consider taking part in the survey. You will be able to find the link below. The one-page questionnaire shouldn’t take too much of your time.
About Urban Fare
This is a supermarket chain that serves British Columbia in Canada. Most of its branches are located within Vancouver with another one in Kelowna. Urban Fare is focus on high-end food such as organic fare, gourmet offerings, and imported products.
Those who are tired from buying groceries can stop by their restaurant and café for a meal and refreshments. They can also purchase drugs at the pharmacy, get a bouquet at the florist, or buy ready-to-eat meals.
How to Participate in the Urban Fare Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A speedy Internet service.
- A computer for web access.
- A couple of minutes to answer.
- A receipt from Urban Fare.
- Go to the survey site at www.urbanfare.com/survey.
- Enter the pieces of information in the allotted spaces. These include the date when the purchase was made, the store you visited, the transaction code printed on the receipt, and the lane number. You will also be asked to confirm whether you are over 18 years of age. Finally, there will be a Captcha code that you must type to prove that you are a human and not a spam bot. All of these will be illustrated in the page.
- After submitting the form, you will be asked a series of questions regarding your shopping experience. It is a long single-page survey with over forty queries that which should be easy to answer.
- Rate the store environment when it comes to cleanliness, layout, and signage appeal.
- Rate the products on the shelves in terms of value, quality, selection, and so on.
- Assess the service provided by the staff when it comes to their friendliness, knowledge, and eagerness to help.
- Indicate whether the rewards program and weekly flier influence your shopping decisions.
- Select your age range and gender for classification.
- Offer any suggestions for improvement in the text box provided.
- If you would like to be contacted by the management about your survey responses, then give your personal contact details.
Sources and Citations:
- Urban Fare Customer Satisfaction Survey Official Rules: https://survey.foreseeresults.com/pdfs/UrbanFare_Sweeps_Official_Rules_EN.pdf
- Urban Fare Website: https://www.urbanfare.com/