The Topshop Customer Satisfaction Survey is your chance to talk directly with the management. You have the power to rate them however you please and provide suggestions for improvement. They will appreciate your candor.
Please check out the link below to access the survey. You do not need any receipt. Just proceed to the feedback page and start answering the questions. This should not take more than 10 minutes to finish.
This is a British fashion retailer that offers a complete line of clothing, footwear, accessories, and even makeup. While it is primarily based in the UK, it has about 200 stores in other countries. It was founded in Sheffield back in 1964 as an extension of a brand. It became so successful that it got a life of its own thanks to the patronage of the youth.
Its flagship stores can be found in London, New York, Liverpool, Leeds and Belfast. Among its most prominent endorses are Kate Moss and Beyoncé. Aside from its physical locations, it also sells online through its website.
How to Participate in the Topshop Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A speedy Internet service.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- A device for web access.
- Go to the survey page at www.topshop.com/feedback.
- At the landing page, you will be thanked for shopping at the store and invited to share your feedback. Click on TAKE THE SURVEY if you are ready to begin.
- Indicate the store you visited by typing keywords and choosing from the results. You may also enter the store number as printed on the receipt.
- Assess the probability that you’ll recommend the store to your loved ones.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with the visit.
- Give your personal rating for different aspects of the store from Very Poor to Excellent. Among the things up for evaluation are the look and feel of the fitting rooms, the helpfulness of the staff.
- Mention any staff member who went the extra mile for you.
- Give examples of the things that the store did well. Do the same for the things that they could improve on.
- Pick the reason for your visit from a number of options. Indicate who it was that you were shopping for.
- Indicate whether you bought items from Topshop. Describe them.
- Provide your personal contact details to enter in the prize draw.
Sources and Citations:
- Topshop Customer Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogNavigationSearchResultCmd?pageSize=20&catalogId=33057&viewAllFlag=false&langId=-1&categoryId=259987&beginIndex=1&sort_field=Relevance&storeId=12556&interstitial=true&geoip=noredirect#fragment-14tab
- Topshop Website: http://www.topshop.com/