The TK Maxx Ireland Customer Satisfaction Survey was created by the Service Management Group. It was made to help TK Maxx understand its customers’ needs. The InMoment Inc. has been working with several companies to create specific surveys to pinpoint weaknesses and strengths in companies like TK Maxx.
TK Maxx continuously attempts to learn more and more about their clients. This is because it understands that it is their satisfaction, wishes, and unhappiness that drives the company forward. The survey was created to help customers leave honest feedback about their experiences at TK Maxx. Some of the topics the survey focuses on are experiences and happiness regarding the types of products or services offered in the retail store.
About TK Maxx
TK Maxx is actually a subsidiary of TJX Companies that is well-known throughout Ireland but also in Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Poland, Australia, and the UK. The retailer is known as an off-price retailer, which operates in the United States, too, but goes by the name TJ Maxx.
It was founded back in 1976 in a town called Framingham in Massachusetts. It was first going to be called Zayre chain discount stores, but that name did not work out, which is why Bernard Cammarata switched it to TJX Companies, Inc. The company has grown since then as it operates over 1,000 locations throughout the world. Many people have begun to prefer off-price stores, such as TK Maxx over regular department stores. One likely reason TK Maxx is having such a powerful impact on their customer base is because of surveys like the one created for them by Service Management Group.
How to Complete the TK Maxx Ireland Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A device that can connect to the internet through a router or Wi-Fi.
- The survey taker should be able to comprehend English to go through the questionnaire.
- Your receipt, as it contains information that will be requested when taking the survey.
- The first thing you want to do is visit this site: www.tkmaxxcare.ie to start the survey.
- Try your best to recall the events of the day to give honest and accurate responses.
- You will need to enter information such as the store’s number, register’s number, and other information. You will also need to enter a unique survey entry code located on the receipt.
- Must be 18 years of age to take this survey.
- You have to be a legal residence of the Ireland.
- Completing the survey will give you 10 chances to win €1,000 in a daily draw.
- TK Maxx Ireland Customer Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: http://inmoment.com/websurvey/2/rules/162
- TK Maxx Ireland Website: http://www.tkmaxx.ie/