The Tim Hortons Guest Survey gives you the opportunity to share your feedback on the company’s products and services. Your feedback will give the company’s management and associates an insight into what you need and how you feel about the company. This survey clearly demonstrates that your feedback matters. Tim Hortons want to know what customers are saying about them.
They want to improve customer loyalty by offering them the very best services and products. In a competitive marketplace where review sites and social media have given the guests’ voice center stage, it is important to know exactly what guests/customers think and feel. This online guest survey will give the company the feedback it needs to keep its guests satisfied and turn them into advocates.
From capturing the net promoter score to getting feedback on services and products, guest surveys give businesses the insight they need to make better decisions. Numerous studies show that businesses that measure guest satisfaction are significantly more successful than those that do not. This guest survey will help the restaurant chain pin down its guests’ likes, dislikes, and any areas of improvement. Tim Hortons wants to know what you think about its prices, customer service, restaurants, and any other issue of importance to you. Is there anything at all about the guest experience that turned you off? Feel free to share your perceptions and suggestions.
About Tim Hortons
Tim Hortons is a Canadian fast food restaurant chain famous for its doughnuts and coffee. As of September 2014, it was the largest quick service restaurant chain in Canada, with more than 3,600 locations in Canada, 869 in the US, and approximately 56 in the Persian Gulf. Founded in 1964 by Tim Horton, a Canadian hockey star, the company’s franchises spread rapidly and overtook McDonald’s as Canada’s largest quick service restaurant chain.
How to Complete the Tim Hortons Guest Survey
You will need:
- A valid Tim Hortons restaurant receipt with a survey invitation.
- A PC, laptop or mobile device with internet access.
- A basic understanding or English or French.
- Visit the survey site at www.TellTimhortons.com.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Find the restaurant you dined at by restaurant number, by address, or using your current location.
- Enter the date and time of your visit.
- Answer all survey questions thoroughly and candidly.
- Provide your contact information for a chance to win free coffee for a year.
- Submit the survey.
- Tim Hortons Guest Survey Contest Rules: https://www.telltimhortons.com/survey/static/GS/ContestRules_2015-01-01_en.pdf
- Tim Hortons Website: http://www.timhortons.com/ca/en/index.php