The Taco Bell India Guest Experience Survey, powered by the Service Management Group, aims to measure their customer’s satisfaction with the restaurant. It is an important tool for the business as it tries to endear itself to Indians by serving popular Tex-Mex food.
The questions should be easy to answer. You can complete the whole thing in a few minutes. In the process, you will be able to share your thoughts about your personal dining experience and provide data that will help the company improve its services. You can find the survey at www.tellthebell.co.in.
About Taco Bell
This fast food chain is based in Irvine, California but has expanded its presence all across the world. The first Taco Bell was opened back in 1962 by the founder Glen Bell. He has been selling other types of food before this such as hamburgers and hotdogs but found that his competitor’s tacos had a dedicated following. He tried to learn all he could about this Mexican staple until he finally built the company that everyone knows today.
Taco Bell has about seven thousand restaurants all over the globe serving not only tacos but also burritos, tacos, and other well-loved Tex-Mex food items. They employ over 175,000 workers and rake in almost $2 billion in annual revenues. You can find branches in 17 countries including some in Asia. In India, the brand is present in key cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Noida.
How to Participate in the Taco Bell India Guest Experience Survey
You will need:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A web-enabled device such as a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- A receipt from Taco Bell with survey invite code.
- A few minutes to answer all the questions.
- Go to the survey site at www.tellthebell.co.in.
- Get your receipt from your last visit to the restaurant.
- On the welcome page, enter the printed code on the receipt that serves as the survey invitation.
- Indicate the date and time of your visit. Specify the branch.
- Describe the type of order you made.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your dining experience. Tell them whether you were pleased with the food, the service, and the location.
- Rate the likelihood that you will recommend the place to your friends and family.
- Rate the likelihood that you will come back to eat again.
- Provide suggestions on how the menu or the service could be improved.
- Provide your personal contact details if you wish to receive notifications regarding Taco Bell promos.
- Taco Bell India Main Site: http://www.tacobell.co.in/
- Taco Bell Main Site: https://www.tacobell.com/