The most common tool used by all restaurants and food companies in order to identify unhappy and unsatisfied customers is an online survey. Measuring the level of a customer’s satisfaction cannot get any accurate than this. Owing to the kind of insights that can be gathered with the help of customer satisfaction surveys, Popeyes also allows its customers to participate in the Popeyes USA Guest Experience Survey available at www.tellpopeyes.com.
If you ever visit a Popeyes restaurant and come out unsatisfied either with the food or with the customer service, all you need to do is make a few clicks on your computer and submit your feedback to let the management know what issues bothered you during your visit. Your valuable feedback will bring the weak areas of customer service to the management’s attention without fail. And all your complaints will be taken care of as soon as possible to make sure your next visit is a memorable one.
About Popeyes USA
Popeyes is a famous American fast food chain. Founded in 1972 in New Orleans, Louisiana, Popeyes is known in the mainstream by various names, including Popeyes Famous Fried Chicken & Biscuits and Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits.
Popeyes USA happens to be one of the largest and most reputable quick-service fast food chains that serve fried chicken. Today, you can find Popeyes restaurants in more than 2,000 locations in the United States, Puerto Rico, and 30 other countries.
How to Complete the Popeyes USA Guest Experience Survey
- Log on to www.tellpopeyes.com to participate in the Popeyes USA Guest Experience Survey.
- Choose between English, Spanish, and Chinese language.
- Enter the date and time of your purchase, the total amount spent, and the 5-digit restaurant number. You can find all this information printed on your store receipt.
- Answer all the questions candidly based on your recent visit to a Popeyes restaurant in the USA.
- Enter your name and contact details for classification purposes and to enter in the sweepstakes.
For further convenience, watch this video to understand the procedure for participating in the survey.
Terms & Conditions
- In order to take part in the sweepstakes, you must be 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States, Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia.
- You can participate in the survey within 2 days after the receipt date.
- Popeyes Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules – https://www.tellpopeyes.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Rules&c=321111
- Popeyes Official Website – https://popeyes.com/