Primark is a fashion, accessories and home wares store with roots in Dublin, Ireland. While the company began in Ireland, it branched out over its almost 50 years in existence to serve customers internationally as well. While the company continues to grow, and thrive in a modern age, it still does one thing the same way it did many years ago it listens to its consumers to get better at what it does best.
Because Primark cares so much about its consumer’s experience, they created the Primark customer opinion survey to give its customers a direct line to their ears. You can find that feedback survey by visiting www.tellpenneys.ie. It only takes a few minutes out of the day to complete the survey. When you do, you will be entered 10 times into a giveaway to possibly win 1000 pounds to use how you like.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Primark was founded back in 1969 and has since grown to include over 325 locations. Though it was originally known as Penny’s, the company adapted the Primark name to use outside of Europe as J.C.Penny had trademarked the name and left it unavailable for use in other areas of the world.
From newborn and kids wear to women’s wear, men’s ware and even items for the home, Primark is a company that does many things well. It is always seeking to improve the lives of its customers through beautifully made items that not only look great, but hold up to everyday life. When you shop with Primark, you shop with almost 50 years of legacy that continues to grow even to this day.
How to Participate in the Primark Customer Opinion Survey
What You’ll Need:
- A working internet connection.
- A register receipt from your Primark visit.
- A few minutes out of the day to finish the survey.
- Visit www.tellpenneys.ie.
- Select the language you wish to take the Primark customer opinion survey in.
- Enter the 13-digit code from your receipt.
- Answer the following question to tell Primark about your experience with their stores and products.
- Remember to submit your survey to be entered for a chance to win 1000 pounds. You will be entered 10 times for every survey you complete.
Sources and Citations:
- Primark Customer Opinion Survey Terms and Conditions: http://www.tellpenneys.ie/websurvey/2/rules/183
- Primark Website: https://www.primark.com/