The M&S Retail Customer Satisfaction Survey is an online exercise designed to help the company improve their products and services by collecting customers’ feedback. Visit www.tellmands.co.uk and tell M&S Retail about your most recent shopping experience at one of their stores.
Your feedback will help them make informed changes and decisions, which will help meet your expectations. The survey will not take you more than ten minutes to complete, and once you complete, you will get a chance to win £250, or 300 Euros.
About M&S Retail
M&S Retail, also known as Marks and Spencer plc, is a large British multinational company headquartered in Westminster, London. It sells clothing, luxury food items, and home products.
Founded in 1884, it is operates 852 stores in the UK and 480 international stores in 59 international territories. In addition, it employs more than 83,000 employees.
How to Complete the M&S Retail Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access
- A basic understanding of English
- A valid receipt from M&S Retail with a survey invitation
- Enter the survey site at www.tellmands.co.uk.
- Click on the area instructed to start the survey.
- To begin, you need to provide the following information: the unique code on your receipt, which consists of three groups of digits, the date you visited the store, and the time you visited. Click next to proceed.
- Select your age from the drop-down list.
- Specify whether you work for M&S Retail.
- Think of the M&S Retail store where you made your purchase and answer a few questions regarding your overall shopping experience.
- Answer all questions honestly and thoroughly.
- To sign up for the prize draw, you need to enter the following details: your name, email address, postcode, daytime telephone number, and country of residence.
- Specify whether you would like ABA Research, the prize draw sponsor, to pass on your survey responses to M&S Retail for further analysis.
- Specify whether you would be willing to be re-contacted by ABA Research to take part in future research for M&S Retail.
- Click finish to submit the survey.
- M&S Retail Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize Draw Rules: https://www.inmoment.com/websurvey/srv/file?s2=b1e1ce46-2773-9a5e-a46a-52e32700c8ef-ab&v=2&type=0&t=MSTermsConditionsV2
- M&S Retail Website: http://www.marksandspencer.com/