The ALDI US Satisfaction Survey allows the marketing executives of ALDI, a common brand used by two of the leading discount supermarket chains of the world to find out the views of their customers about their shopping experience on their store. While small stores can depend on contacting their clients via phone or through email to seek their views regarding their stores, it is not the same with huge stores, who depend on online surveys to gather feedback from their clients about their shopping experience as well as the service provided by their staff.
Based in Germany and founded by Theo and Karl Albrecht in 1946, and having its corporate office located in Batavia, Illinois, ALDI boasts of 10,000 and more stores in 18 countries around the world in diversified locations such as Germany, USA, France, Australia, and much more. Participating in the survey, which takes a few minutes to complete, and providing your honest feedback will allow the marketing executives of this conglomerate to rectify the faults in their business.
Aldi has become one of the leading discount supermarket chains since being founded in Essen, Germany in 1946. Today Aldi US, the north American subsidiary, operates around 1,600 stores all across the country, and worldwide revenues typically top $50 billion annually. The company also owns the gourmet food store chain of Trader Joe’s.
Aldi is well known for its practice of paying its employees a lot more than minimum wage and more than the employees of other supermarket chains, as well as its consistently low prices on grocery items, produce, toiletries, small electronics and toys. Aldi’s website posts in store promotions, weekly specials and coupons and like most other supermarket chains, Aldi also publishes a weekly flyer outlining the week’s extra savings.
How to Enter the ALDI US Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A broadband internet connection.
- A net enabled device like a tablet, smartphone, laptop, or desktop to participate in the survey.
- Some spare time to complete the survey.
- Be a resident of the United States.
- Have a knowledge of English.
- Possess a receipt containing their store number.
- Be of valid age.
Enter by Online:
- Visit the survey site at www.tellaldi.us.
- Enter the series of numbers found at the bottom of the receipt, followed by the date and time when you visited their store, and click on the `start’ button.
- You will be led to their survey page. Click on the `begin survey’ button.
- Complete the simple survey by ticking the appropriate option on each page and then click on the `next’ button.
- Provide details like your first name, last name, address, city, state, zip, phone number, and email ID if you wish to participate in their drawing, which allows you to win $100 in ALDI Gift Cards. The store uses this information to notify you about future surveys of the company.
Watch this video to understand the procedure for Enter by online the survey
- ALDI US Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules and Regulations: http://www.inmoment.com/report/servlet/BlobServlet?sid=c572a1c2-0254-43d6-96cf-c347a1698aca&v=0&type=0&tag=SweepRules
- ALDI US Website: https://www.aldi.us/