Competition has become rampant and for businesses to flourish and keep their market share, they need to find new ways to know what their customers’ needs and wants are. ALDI customer satisfaction survey was designed by the company to collect opinions from their clients in order to have a better understanding of the needs of the customers and what they thought about their shopping experience at ALDI stores. Customers are encouraged to participate in the survey to get a chance to enter into a sweepstakes for a chance to win ALDI vouchers worth £100.
As successful business owners know, customer satisfaction is the back bone of a business. The best way they can find out what their customers want and feel is to ask them through a customer satisfaction survey. What they ask in the survey is important. And so is the time they ask and how often they ask. However, what is most important is what they do with the feedback. Take the ALDI Customer Satisfaction Survey and share your recent shopping experience.
ALDI is an acronym for the words Albrecht Discount. The store was started by a lady called Anna Albrecht who started a small food store in Essen, Germany in 1914. She named it Albrecht Discount because she intended to sell day to day items to customers at low discounted prices. The name was later shortened to ALDI in 1962.
The store has expanded over time and currently there are more than 4000 ALDI supermarkets worldwide. The self-service store stocks from fresh fruits, fine wines to electronics making it easy to shop under one roof.
How to Complete the ALDI Customer Satisfaction Survey
- An ALDI store receipt with a survey invitation.
- Be of 18 years of age or older.
- Have access to a computer or mobile device with internet access.
- Visit www.tellaldi.com.
- Input the code from your ALDI receipt and click on the “next” button.
- If the code you entered is not correct, click on the link to check your code and re-enter.
- Answer all survey questions honestly.
- Give a valid email address and contact information to enter the prize draw.
- Submit your survey.
- ALDI Customer Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: Click here
- ALDI Customer Satisfaction Survey Winners: Click here
- ALDI UK Website: https://www.aldi.co.uk/