The Two for One Customer Feedback Survey is your chance to let the management know how you feel about their pubs. Whether it is your first visit or your tenth, you are welcome to provide your feedback. Tell them how much you enjoyed your meals with your friends. Rate how well the staff was able to serve your table.
Be candid about your feedback. Even unflattering scores are embraced as these will point to areas of improvement. They will challenge the staff and the management to come up with a better way to serve guests in the future. By joining the survey, you can win up to £1,000 in the daily draw.
About Two for One
Two for One is a pub restaurant concept developed by the Marston’s group. Its aim is to provide customers with premium food at great value. Here people can find lots of main dishes for a filling meal, along with an extensive specials board that budget-conscious individuals will love. Get two meals for the price of one. These special offers are available all day, every day. As little as £14 can get you steak with fish and chips that’s good for two people. It’s amazing value that comes with full table service.
There are now more than 130 such pub restaurants with further expansion in the cards. The concept has struck a chord with the British public which can’t seem to get enough of it. Perhaps it should be no surprise that this has become a success. Marston’s has always been at the forefront of the pub industry in the UK. This institution has been around for more than 180 years, continuously innovating to be in line with the times. It has perfected the food, the breweries, and the service for a winning combination.
How to Complete the Two for One Customer Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- A survey invitation with included code.
- An Internet connection.
- A device with Web browsing capability.
- A few minutes to complete the survey.
- Go to the survey site at www.tell-twoforone.co.uk.
- Enter the code printed on the survey invitation. This will ensure that the feedback you give will reach the manager of the pub that you visited.
- A sample of the invitation is prominently displayed on the right-hand side of the page. The location of the code is highlighted in red. It is also possible to scan the QR code to gain entry.
- Click “Next” and proceed to the survey questions.
- Two for One Customer Feedback Survey Terms and Conditions: http://www.tell-twoforone.co.uk/websurvey/2/rules/224
- Two for One Pub Page: http://www.marstons.co.uk/pubs/
- Marston’s Official Site: http://www.marstons.co.uk/