The Chili’s Guest Experience Survey, like all market research processes, has definite value. It will give the company the information it needs to make smarter decisions; therefore, its revenue will increase. In addition, the survey will help improve guest loyalty. In fact, the return on investment of such surveys/research often exceeds the cost of conducting them. Effective market research should help businesses determine how to target their sales and marketing strategies, how to identify their customers’ specific needs, how to identify opportunities in the marketplace, how to uncover problems that may be affecting guest loyalty, and how to determine what they are doing well.
Guest experience surveys are a type of research that aims to collect specific data from customers. They can be administered via phone, snail mail, or email, and usually target guests or potential guests. There are 4 steps to managing such surveys: identifying the target audience, designing the survey, conducting the guest survey, and analyzing the information collected.
The Chili’s guest experience survey consists of simple but specific questions. It also includes a $1,000 reward for completing the survey, which is a good way to boost participation. Chili’s will use the survey to collect various types of information from guests, which it will use to improve guest experience.
Founded by Larry Levine in 1975 in Texas, Chili’s is a casual dining restaurant chain serving a Tex-Mex menu. Currently, the restaurant chain is owned by Brinker International. The first Chili’s location opened in 1975 in a converted postal station in Dallas, Texas. It later relocated to a new building on the same site before moving again in 2007. The founder’s original concept was to open a full service, informal dining restaurant with a cuisine featuring various types of burgers offered at a reasonable price. Today, there are more than 1,600 Chili’s locations worldwide.
How to Complete the Chili’s Guest Experience Survey
You will need:
- A recent Chili’s restaurant receipt with a survey invitation
- A PC or mobile device with Internet access
- A basic understanding of English or Spanish
- Visit the survey site at www.tell-chilis.com.
- Select your preferred language.
- Enter the date of visit, check number, survey code, total bill, and server name.
- Answer all questions candidly.
- Provide your contact information.
- Submit the survey.
- Chili’s Guest Experience Survey Sweepstakes Rules: http://inmoment.com/websurvey/2/rules/247?lang=en
- Chili’s Official Site: http://www.chilis.com/