The Shell Malaysia Customer Satisfaction Survey compiles the thoughts of thousands of motorists every year. The feedback gets analyzed and turned into actionable initiatives for improvement.
You can find a link to the survey form below. You will need your old receipt to gain access as it contains an important printed code. Enter this along with all the other information required and get a chance to win in the prize draw.
About Shell Malaysia
Royal Dutch Shell is one of the biggest oil and gas companies in the world. It is based in The Hague, Netherlands where it was founded more than a century ago. The business reports hundreds of billions in revenue every year.
Shell first established a presence in Malaysia back in 1891 with oil storage depots. It then discovered the country’s first oil well in Sarawak in 1910, leading to the building of the refinery in Miri. Kuala Lumpur got its first Shell petrol pump in 1921. Its office is now located in Menara Shell in the capital.
How to Participate in the Shell Malaysia Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or another device that can access the web.
- A nice and reliable Internet connection.
- About 5 minutes to answer the questions.
- A receipt with survey code for access.
- Go to the survey page at www.shell.com.my/feedback.
- On the landing page, you can choose the language between Bahasa Melayu, English and Chinese.
- Fill out the form with the Site ID, Date, Time, and Amount Spent. All of these can be found on your receipt from the gas station. Click START to proceed.
- Give your personal rating to your overall experience in dealing with Shell based on this visit.
- Assess the likelihood that you’ll come back to the place and recommend it to your friends.
- Give your rating to the different aspects of the station including the time of completion, the ease of use, the cleanliness of the place, the help provided by the staff, the value for money, and so on.
- There will also be open questions regarding your satisfaction with the visit. If you would like to provide suggestions for improvement, you will get a chance to do so.
- Those who would like their names to be included in the prize draw can fill up the personal contact form. It will ask for the first name, last name, phone number, and email address. You may skip this if you are not comfortable giving out these pieces of information. Check the link for the terms & conditions to make sure that you’re eligible to receive the prize.
- Shell Malaysia Website: http://www.shell.com.my/