Owing to the cutthroat competition that supermarket chains have to live up to these days, managing customers’ grievances and listening to their queries are two things that are of paramount importance. There’s nothing more significant than making sure that a customer walks out of the gates of a supermarket satisfied with his or her purchase experience. The only way a business can survive these days is by valuing its customer base.
In order to satisfy its customers and outdo its own standards, Safeway has designed a comprehensive online survey that makes it easier for the supermarket to deliver what customers expect of it. The customer feedback collected via the Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey helps the supermarket in its quest to achieve optimal operation capability and improve its overall customer experience. So, make your opinion count by participating in the survey at www.safeway.com/survey.
Safeway is the second largest supermarket chain in the United States. It’s owned by private equity investors and is headquartered in Pleasanton, California. With more than 250,000 employees, Safeway has stores in more than 2,200 locations across the country. You will find most of the Safeway stores in the central and western parts of the U.S., while the rest of the stores are scattered across the Mid-Atlantic region of America’s Eastern Seaboard.
The USP of Safeway chain of stores is that it offers goods at a fair price to its customers with a lot of love, care, and appreciation for them.
How to Complete the Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Log on to www.safeway.com/survey to participate in the Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Choose the state you shopped at, and enter the store number and your email address.
- Enter the date of your visit to a Safeway store. You can find it printed on your store receipt.
- Enter the time of your visit to a Safeway store and the cashier/operator number. You’ll find both these things printed on your store receipt.
- Answer all the questions honestly based on your most recent visit to a Safeway store.
- Enter your name and contact details in order to participate in the sweepstakes.
Terms & Conditions
- In order to enter the sweepstakes, you must be of legal age.
- Incomplete surveys do not make the participants eligible for the sweepstakes.
- One survey gives a participant one sweepstakes entry.
- The sweepstakes drawing takes place after every 15 days.
- Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules – https://www2.iccds.com/CSAT/AL/Surveys/AL5/legalSafeway.pdf
- Safeway Online Weekly Ads – http://www.safeway.com/ShopStores/tools/store-locator.page
- Safeway Official Website – https://www.safeway.com/