Customer service management is the overall process of identifying and delivering customer needs. Generally, it is the relationship between a business and its customers. When customers visit a business/supplier, they should be able to get what they need and receive excellent service from the supplier/business, which will be, in turn, happy and ready to help them with whatever they may need. For example, if a business assumed that its main function is simply to provide a particular product/service, it would lose business to competitors. This is because its main function is to deliver excellent customer service, which should be trouble-free, enjoyable, and memorable.
In other words, customer service is, perhaps, the key ingredient of the marketing mix of services and products. Excellent customer service helps to build customer loyalty. Today, customers are not only interested with the products/services they are offered, but also all the additional service elements they receive from a supplier, from the greeting they receive to the help they get while they are purchasing, including after-sales services. In order to survive and gain a competitive advantage, businesses need to distinguish themselves from their competition. This is thy Captain D’s are conducting the conducting the Captain D’s Customer Experience Survey.
About Captain D’s
Captain D’s is a fast-casual restaurant chain specializing in fish and chips and seafood. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, the company opened its first restaurant in 1969. It is dedicated to serving fresh seafood at reasonable prices as well as the most outstanding dining experience.
Its seafood won the Nation’s Restaurant News MenuMasters Award in 2007, and more recently, it has gone through a major turnaround with more than 18 quarters of impressive store sales growth.
How to Complete the Captain D’s Customer Experience Survey
You will need:
- A mobile device or PC with Internet access.
- A Captain D’s restaurant receipt with a survey invitation.
- A basic understanding of English.
- Visit www.reviewcaptainds.com to begin the survey.
- Enter the following information from your survey invitation: restaurant number, total amount spent, date of visit, order number, and time of visit.
- Answer all questions truthfully.
- Fill out your contact information.
- Submit the survey.
- Captain D’s Customer Experience Survey Terms and Conditions: http://www.reviewcaptainds.com/websurvey/2/rules/107
- Captain D’s Website: http://www.captainds.com/
- Captain D’s Coupons: http://www.captainds.com/coupons
- Captain D’s Jobs: http://captaindsjobs.com/