The Perkins Restaurant and Bakery chain understands that keeping customers is less expensive than finding new ones. If certain issues drive customers away, an organization repeatedly spends money and time on marketing and other efforts aimed at attracting more customers. Perkins know than weaknesses is the delivery of goods and services lead to distressed customers, which is why they are conducting the Perkins Guest Experience Survey to collect feedback. This online survey is an essential tool for improving their business and ensuring their customers are loyal and happy.
Studies show that happy customers tend to develop loyalty to a particular brand and buy products more often. They also spread the word by recommending services and products to family and friends as an informal referral process. The Perkins Guest Experience Survey gives the company specific information about strengths and weaknesses, which could have an effect on the marketing or sales efforts. Customer perceptions are especially vital due to the increased use of social media by individuals of all ages. One negative remark posted on social media could reach thousands of potential customers.
Perkins Restaurant and Bakery is a restaurant chain that specializes in casual dining. Founded in 1958, it operates more than 400 restaurants in 33 states, as well as 5 Canadian provinces. The company’s system includes 278 franchised units and 132 company owned and operated stores.
It also has a baked goods division operating as Foxtail, which produces cookie dough, pancake mixes, pies, and muffin batter for third party customers and in-store bakeries. The merger of Perkins and Marie Callender’s happened in 2006. Marie consists of 34 franchised units and 45 company owned restaurants in 7 states, and is renowned for its fresh baked pies.
How to Enter the Perkins Guest Experience Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access
- A valid and recent receipt from Perkins with a survey invitation
- A basic understanding of English
- Visit the survey site at www.perkinsexperiencesurvey.com.
- Enter the 15-digit survey code located near the bottom of your receipt.
- Click ‘Start’ to begin the survey.
- Enter the server’s name located at the top of your receipt and select your visit type.
- Think about your most recent visit to Perkins and answer a few questions regarding your experience.
- Answer all questions truthfully.
- Fill out your contact information.
- Write down the validation code on your receipt.
- Perkins Website: http://www.perkinsrestaurants.com/