About Papa Murphy’s Customer Feedback Survey
There’s no denying the fact that a business must never stop attracting new customers. But it doesn’t mean that it shouldn’t invest its efforts and money in trying to retain the existing customer base. One of the best ways to retain customers is to involve them in the process of making a company or a brand better than it already is. And that’s exactly what Papa Murphy’s believes in. The proof is the existence of Papa Murphy’s Customer Feedback Survey, available at www.papasurvey.com.
With the Papa Murphy’s Customer Feedback Survey, customers get the feeling that their opinions on the service standards and overall customer experience actually mean something. Knowing that their complaints will be addressed timely, even unsatisfied customers visit Papa Murphy’s again to give it another chance. Moreover, there’s no better way to keep in touch with your customers other than a comprehensive survey that allows the management to gauge the newly developing trends in the target market.
About Papa Murphy’s
Papa Murphy’s business journey started in 1981. The company started out with a chain of restaurants under the name “Papa Aldo’s Pizza”. Then in 1984, the company launched another chain called “Murphy’s Pizza”. It was in 1995 when the two chains merged and formed Papa Murphy’s.
You can measure the instant success of Papa Murphy’s by the fact that the chain has more than 1,400 stores in the U.S., Canada, and the UAE. Owing to the inimitable taste and unparalleled service, Papa Murphy’s was named the fifth largest pizza chain in the U.S.
The unique take-and-bake concept of Papa Murphy’s remains unchallenged to this day. In fact, that’s what sets the chain apart from its rivals in the market. Customers simply love to pick fresh ingredients and crusts of their choice before the pizza is prepared by hand and is ready to go in their oven at home.
How to Participate in the Papa Murphy’s Customer Feedback Survey
- Log on to www.papasurvey.com to participate in the Papa Murphy’s Customer Feedback Survey.
- Enter the 5 or 6-digit store number printed on the baking instructions. If you can’t find one, you can search the store you visited by entering your zip code.
- Enter the date of your visit to begin the survey.
- Answer all the questions honestly based on your most recent visit to a Papa Murphy’s store.
- Write a comment on their service before submitting the survey.
- At the end of the survey, you will be given a redemption code that you must write on your store receipt to avail a discount on your next visit to Papa Murphy’s.
For further convenience, watch this video to understand the procedure for participating in the survey.
Terms & Conditions
- You can take the survey within 3 days after the receipt date.
- You have to show the store receipt with the redemption code written on it upon your next visit to Papa Murphy’s in order to avail the offered discount.
- Papa Murphy’s Deals – https://order.papamurphys.com/
- Papa Murphy’s Official Website – https://www.papamurphys.com/