It takes continuous effort to improve and maintain high guest satisfaction levels. With increased competition, companies are scrambling to enhance guest satisfaction and keep their existing customers rather than allocating additional resources to chase new ones. This is because it costs less to hold on to existing customers than it does to get new ones. Consequently, there is a drive toward tracking and bench marking guest satisfaction.
From feedback on customer service and products to capturing your overall satisfaction level, the Panda Express Guest Survey gives you the opportunity to speak your mind. The company needs your feedback to gain the insight it needs to make better decisions. Panda needs to know your likes, dislikes, and any areas that may need improvement. In addition, your feedback will empower the company’s management and employees to meet milestones based on your needs, as well as update or develop existing ones.
Panda Express is a large restaurant chain that serves American Chinese food. With 1,775 restaurants across the U.S., Guam, Mexico, Canada, the UAE, Korea, and Puerto Rico, it is the largest restaurant chain of its kind and the fastest growing Chinese restaurant concept in America. However, Panda Express does not offer franchises.
The company’s restaurants are traditionally located in shopping malls; however, the chain now runs restaurants in many other formats and environments, including stand-alone units, as well as casinos, military bases, universities, airports, and other venues. Headquartered in Rosemead, California, the Panda brand is a high quality, casual, fast food variation of predecessor and corporate sibling Panda Inn.
How to Enter the Panda Express Guest Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access
- A valid and recent Panda Express receipt with a survey invitation
- A basic understanding of English
- Visit the survey site at www.pandaexpress.com/guest or www.pandaexpress.com/feedback.
- Enter the 4 or 5 digit store number on your receipt.
- Specify the Panda Express restaurant you visited.
- Enter the order number printed on the front of your receipt.
- Select the date and time of day you visited Panda Express.
- Answer questions about your experience at the Panda Express where you received your survey invitation.
- Answer all questions truthfully.
- Sign up to receive emails about offers, new products, new restaurants, and local events.
- Write down the redemption code you get on your receipt.
- Panda Express Website: https://www.pandaexpress.com/