Customer satisfaction surveys help businesses pin down their customers’ expectations, dislikes, and any areas that may need improvement. For example, what do you think about your overall shopping experience? Was it excellent, adequate, or poor? A customer satisfaction survey can even empower employees to meet milestones based on customer feedback and needs. Oftentimes, customers will highlight issues that would have otherwise been overlooked. Such surveys can even be used to get external feedback on employee friendliness and performance and how each employee’s role ties to customer satisfaction.
The O’Reilly Auto Parts Customer Satisfaction Survey is designed to identify opportunities for improvement by gathering valuable feedback to measure expectations that are met and those that are not met by existing business choices. This survey is the answer to knowing exactly what the business is doing right, what to improve, and what to stop doing. It shows customers that the company is listening, which goes a long way to improve customer loyalty.
About O’Reilly Auto Parts
O’Reilly Auto Parts is an auto parts store chain that started with a single auto parts store in Springfield, Missouri back in 1957. Today, the company operates more than 4,400 stores in 42 states. Although the company officially started dealing in auto parts in 1957, its roots run deeper. The company’s history began with a traveling salesman called Charles Francis O’Reilly.
By 1924, Charles, who worked for Fred Campbell Auto Supply based in St. Louis, had become well-known in the Springfield area. He recognized the growth potential in the area and asked to be relocated there. He was managing Link Motor Supply in Springfield by 1932. With his son, Charles H. O’Reilly, who had also joined the company, they provided the management and leadership that made it the leading auto parts store in the area. When plans of a company reorganization emerged, the two made the decision to form their own business, which they proceeded to do in November 1957. Since then, the company has become one of the dominant suppliers of auto parts in America.
How to Enter the O’Reilly Auto Parts Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A PC, laptop, or mobile device with internet access.
- A valid O’Reilly Auto Parts receipt with a survey invitation.
- A basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- Visit the survey site at www.oreillycares.com.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Enter the 14-digit survey code located in the middle of your invoice to begin the survey.
- Read all survey questions carefully and answer truthfully.
- Submit the survey.
- O’Reilly Auto Parts Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: https://www.oreillyauto.com/feedback-sweepstakes-rules
- O’Reilly Auto Parts Website: http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/home.oap