Customer satisfaction is crucial to the success of any business. Businesses must find out whether their customers are satisfied with the products and/or services they provide. The best way to find out whether they are satisfied is to carry out a customer satisfaction survey. There are several ways in which a business can find out whether its customers are satisfied with its offerings. It could ask them face to face, call them, email them, or ask them to fill out a questionnaire. The Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation Customer Survey is an online survey meant to measure the satisfaction levels of the company’s customers.
Businesses should ask their customers to complete surveys when their shopping experience is still fresh in their minds. If they wait for too long to conduct a survey, their customers’ responses may be less truthful/accurate. Some customers may forget some of the details or answer based on a later experience. Essentially, their answers may be inaccurate due to confusion with other visits/experiences. The basic customer survey questions should seek to find out how satisfied they were with the service received, how satisfied customers were with the purchase they made, and how satisfied they are with the company.
About Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation
Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation is a company involved in the importation, distribution and sale of alcohol within the province of Newfoundland and Labrador. Headquartered in St. John’s, the company operated more than 25 outlets.
It also services and licenses more than 100 agency outlets in smaller communities. The company offers a wide range of services, including the enforcement and administration of the licensing of liquor.
How to Participate in the Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation Customer Survey
You will need:
- A valid store receipt with a survey invitation
- A computer or mobile device with Internet access
- A basic understanding of English
- Visit www.Nlcfeedback.com.
- Click next.
- Use your store receipt to enter the till number, transaction number, store number, transaction amount, and the date of visit.
- Answer all questions candidly.
- Fill out your contact information to enter the prize draw.
- Submit the survey.
- Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules: Click here
- Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation Customer Survey Sweepstakes Winners: http://www.nlliquor.com/stores/Contest%20Winners
- Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation Website: http://www.nfliquor.com/