The Caffé Nero Customer Satisfaction Survey lets guests rate various aspects of the coffee house. If you have visited any of its location, you can use this online tool to say what you feel about their food, drinks, services and overall experience.
It features a very short questionnaire so you should finish in no time at all. There’s a monthly draw for all participants wherein you could win an iPad or a month’s worth of coffee. You can find the survey at www.mynerovisit.com.
About Caffé Nero
Nero is the Italian word for black coffee. It’s a fitting name for a European-inspired coffee house that was started in the UK and has eventually conquered the globe with over 700 locations. It began in 1990 with a shop at South Kensington. By 1997, it had 5 stores when it was sold to Paladin Associates which then helped it grow to the famous brand that it is today.
Caffe Nero is known for providing guests with high quality coffee. It has a reputation for having the best tasting cups on the high street. Customers can come in and specify just what they want to have to the barista who will then prepare the perfect blend. Loyalty is recognized through a reward scheme with stamped cards.
How to Complete the Caffé Nero Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A device with web access such as a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- UK residency and 18 years or older for prize eligibility.
- Go to the survey site at www.mynerovisit.com.
- Look for the exact branch that you visited from a list or enter the survey code from your receipt of invite card.
- If you will be picking from the list, specify the country, region and borough. You will then be presented with the café locations for that area. Just pick the one that you went to and click “Enter” to proceed.
- You will then be taken to the welcome page. You will be informed about the prize draw that gives you a chance to win an iPad or one month of free coffee.
- Indicate the date and time of your visit. Select the nature of your order and say whether you dined in or went for a take out.
- Rate your level of agreement with a series of statements regarding your overall satisfaction, likelihood of recommendation, and the team’s friendly service.
- You will be given an opportunity to talk about your experience in detail with an open text box. Share what you loved about this visit.
- If there is a barista who provided exceptional service, provide the name and describe what he or she did for you.
- Give your impressions on the café’s cleanliness and service. Indicate whether you were greeted at the bar.
- Describe yourself through gender and age. Provide your personal contact details.
- Caffé Nero Customer Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: https://www.inmoment.com/websurvey/servlet/BlobServlet?sid=297a4555-93e5-48c0-88b2-3150517f69a5&v=0&type=0&tag=CNTCsMJ
- Caffe Nero Website: http://www.caffenero.co.uk/