Successful businesses rely heavily on customer feedback to help determine where to make customer experience improvements and how to implement such improvements. Customer feedback surveys allow customers to rate their satisfaction about their overall interaction with a company or brand. They are usually conducted at periodic times throughout the year and ask customers to state their satisfaction with and loyalty towards the business across several areas, such as product/service quality, speed of service, and other important issues.
However, not all customer experience touch points are equally important in building customer loyalty. Business owners and executives should be able to prioritize which issues contribute most to customer loyalty. The Mothercare Customer Feedback Survey is designed to improve customer loyalty, determine customer satisfaction with the purchasing experience, and identify areas of improvement.
The combination of the loyalty questions and the customer experience satisfaction questions often identifies the factors that need further evaluation. Customer experience areas that customers are dissatisfied with and drive customer loyalty are known as key drivers. Improving satisfaction levels in these areas will lead to improvements in customer loyalty. Once Mothercare identified where to make improvements, the next step will be to determine how to improve those specific experiences. The company thinks of the Mothercare Customer Feedback Survey as a complementary effort in its quest to improve how it does business.
Mothercare is a UK retail chain that specializes in products for expectant mothers and merchandize for kids up to 8 years old. The company was established in 1961 and was first listed in the LSE in 1972. The company operates on the High Street, out of town, and online. It has more than 1,500 stores across more than 60 countries.
How to Participate in the Mothercare Customer Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- A valid store receipt with a survey invitation
- A basic understanding of English
- A computer or mobile device with Internet access
- Visit www.mylocalmothercare.co.uk.
- Specify whether you made a purchase on this visit.
- Enter the 18-digit code, amount spent, and the time you visited.
- Fill out your contact information to enter the prize draw.
- Submit the survey.
- Mothercare Customer Feedback Survey Terms and Conditions: https://www.mylocalmothercare.com/DContent.aspx?Page=TermsAndConditions&c=125204
- Mothercare Website: http://www.mothercare.com/