The Levi’s Store Feedback Survey gathers information regarding customer opinions after shopping. Managers want a candid assessment of their performance from the point of view of their guests.
The short survey can be found through the link below. Consider spending a few minutes to participate. You will get a 20% discount on your next visit to their stores as thanks for your effort.
It’s one of the most popular clothing brands in the world. Levi’s was founded in 1853 to provide workers with high quality clothing that would not be easily torn unlike so much of what was available during those days. What started out as workmen’s clothes gradually became a fashion trend.
The company has since conquered the world with stores on almost every country and annual revenues of several billion dollars. There are over 16,000 employees manning their stores and offices. Aside from denim jeans, they also sell shorts, shirts, underwear, shoes, belts, overalls, jackets, and accessories.
How to Enter Levi’s Store Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- A speedy Internet service.
- A few minutes to spare.
- A computer or smartphone for browsing.
- A receipt from Levi’s.
- Go to the survey site at www.mylevisexperience.com.
- The splash page will ask you to choose a language from a long list from Dansk to English to Japanese.
- You will then be taken to a page that will ask you the location of the store you visited. Select the country and state to get suitable options.
- Type the survey code from your receipt on the space provided using the sample image as guide. Click ENTER to continue. Note that completion of the survey entitles you to a 20% discount on your next purchase within 30 days from the last.
- Specify the date and time of your visit.
- Describe the nature of your order.
- There will be a list of products. Check the type of items that you bought at the store.
- Give your general assessment of the in-store experience at this particular Levi’s shop.
- Provide a more precise assessment of each element of the store by rating your satisfaction with each of them. Inform the managers whether you were happy about the displays, the prices, the quality of the products, the stock availability, the friendliness of the staff, the waiting times, the help extended, and so on.
- Determine the likelihood that you will return in the near future and recommend the shop to your friends.
- Mention any problems encountered during this visit with as much detail as possible.
- Give suggestions on how they could improve the shop based on what you’ve seen.
- Tell them what made you want to visit in the first place. Indicate who you were buying items for.
- Enter your contact details for future notifications from Levi’s.
- Levi’s Official Website: http://www.levistrauss.com/