The Converse Customer Satisfaction Survey was created by the InMoment to help Converse understand customers a little better. Customer service depends on good communication, but that can be difficult with a large consumer base, making it virtually impossible for a large company to understand their customers without a survey. It is important to note that the effectiveness of a survey depends on its construction, which is one reason why Converse chose InMoment to handle this task.
Not many would argue thatInMoment has proven itself to be a worthy company. It has created thousands of surveys for several companies with just one goal: to ensure specificity. This means each survey is created specifically for the client. InMoment knows that creating specific questions will provide different results. Converse hired the company and asked them to create a survey that would highlight if customer expectations are being met and if there are patterns in negative feedback. The information discovered in the Converse Customer Satisfaction Survey will help Converse become a better store.
Converse is an American shoe company that mostly sells apparel, skating shoes, and lifestyle brand footwear. It is one of the most well-known American stores in the world.
The company was founded in 1908. Many people do not know this, but it actually has been a subsidiary of Nike since 2003. It is known as one of the only shoe companies to market to the military during WWII. Of course, this focus did eventually return to the American public after the war. Most people recognize the shoe due to many of its iconic markings. For one, the shoes always feature the company’s star insignia. The star insignia is actually featured on many other things manufactured by the company and is very recognizable. The shoes feature the All Star’s rubber sole that everyone loves. The shoes also have a smooth rounded top and a wrap-around strip.
It should be noted that Converse also manufactures some its products under different trade names such as Cons and John Varvatos just to name a few. At the moment, the company sells products in more than 160 countries. There are 75 retail stores in the United States, and the company employs more than 2,000 people though that number can change.
How to Complete the Converse Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Internet access using a smart device or a computer.
- Should be able to understand and read English or Spanish.
- The receipt from your visit.
- The site to visit to take the survey is www.myconversevisit.com.
- Choose the language that you want to take the survey in.
- Enter the store’s number, the date on the receipt, the time of your visit, the transaction number, and how much you spent on your visit.
- Be as honest as you can since it will help Converse make the right changes.
- Save your confirmation number for future reference once you are done with the survey.
- Converse Website: http://www.converse.com/