The Metro customer satisfaction survey is more than just an online customer questionnaire. It does not make sense that most modern businesses do not have a system of measuring customer satisfaction levels. Of those that do, only a few of them actually analyze the results and integrate what they learn into their sales and marketing processes. To be effective, customer satisfaction surveys should be used not only to find out satisfaction levels, but to scrutinize problem areas or areas of the beginnings of discontent. Customer survey results can be scrutinized to determine which elements or areas show a relationship with an overall sense of satisfaction with the customers, and which services and/or products work in the opposite direction. Knowing what diminishes customer satisfaction is critical for a business’ profitability.
Most customers have a natural tendency to be polite. They may say one thing and do something completely different to avoid offending people. This is why customer satisfaction surveys are so important. They give customers a platform through which they can candidly express their views without fear of interruption or offending people. Another problem in judging customer relationships is that it is difficult to overcome one’s own bias. Some customers may fill a business with praise, saying how they enjoy doing business with the business and how good its products and/or services are. The all too human tendency is to ignore a few negative comments.
Without an effective and accurate means of measuring satisfaction levels, it can be virtually impossible to meet customer expectations. By conducting customer surveys at regular intervals, Metro will be able to determine whether customer satisfaction levels are deteriorating or improving. The company will use the survey results to institute changes in its business operations and then repeat the exercise to find out whether the changes were effective in improving customer satisfaction and loyalty. The Metro customer satisfaction survey will provide the company with vital intelligence about what its customers need and how well it is meeting those needs.
About Metro Incorporated
Metro Inc. is a Canadian food retailer operating in the provinces of Ontario and Quebec. Headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, it is one of the largest grocers in Canada, with more than 360 locations. Metro Inc. is a leader in the pharmaceutical and food distribution in Ontario and Quebec.
How to Take the Metro customer satisfaction survey
You will need:
- A valid Metro store receipt with a survey invitation
- A basic understanding of English or French
- A computer or mobile device with Internet access
- Visit www.metrosurvey.ca.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Enter your survey access code to begin.
- Fill out your contact information to enter the Prize draw.
- Enter the date and time of your visit.
- Answer all questions candidly.
- Submit the survey.
- Metro Customer Satisfaction Survey Contest Rules: http://metrosurvey.ca/BrandedContent.aspx?csnl=11eb7370-72f0-4852-b133-066e14066abe
- Metro Customer Satisfaction Survey Previous Winners: http://metrosurvey.ca/BrandedContent.aspx?csnl=b5fc0ffd-b2f9-4ae5-a77d-4ee3afe9886a
- Metro Website: http://www.metro.ca/