Lowe’s is interested in gathering insights pertaining to the purchase decisions of its customers. And what’s a better way of doing that than giving customers a chance to participate in the Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey that is available at www.lowes.com/survey and offering them exciting gift cards!
The Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey is a straightforward online survey that hardly takes ten minutes to complete. As a result, both Lowe’s and you, as a paying customer of the company, can reap amazing benefits. The customer feedback allows Lowe’s to improve its product quality and service standards, and the customers get a chance to share their positive or negative purchase experiences with the Lowe’s management.
Lowe’s is a renowned American chain of home improvement stores located in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Lowe’s business journey started in 1946. Back then it was a small hardware store. Today, the chain runs 1,840 stores in the three countries mentioned above. Lowe’s customer base comprises both renters and homeowners who prefer completing home improvement projects on their own.
Lowe’s is ranked as the second largest hardware chain of stores in the entire world. Aside from gaining a reputation for keeping its product quality and customer service consistent through all these years, Lowe’s is also known for its CSR activities. The company helps the communities it serves by offering them various initiatives geared towards public education and overall community improvement.
How to Complete the Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Log on to www.lowes.com/survey to participate in the Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Select the country you live in. You have only two options to choose from – the U.S. and Canada.
- Choose between English or Spanish language.
- Enter the time of your purchase, the total amount spent, and the 12-digit ID number. You can find all this information printed on your store receipt.
- Enter your name and contact details if you wish to be entered in Lowe’s $300 gift card sweepstakes drawing.
- Answer all the questions candidly based on your recent visit to a Lowe’s store.
For further convenience, watch this video to understand the procedure for participating in the survey.
Terms & Conditions
- You have to complete the survey within one week after the receipt date.
- In order to enter Lowe’s sweepstakes, you must be of 18 years of age and a legal resident of either the United States or Canada.
- You don’t have to make a purchase to enter the sweepstakes.
Sources and Citations
- Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules- http://isa.datacollectionsite.com/loweszzz/sweeprules.html
- Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winners- http://isa.datacollectionsite.com/loweszzz/winners.html
- Lowe’s Official Website – https://www.lowes.com/