Consider participation in the The Lindt & Sprüngli Customer Satisfaction Survey to register your thoughts about the brand and the products you purchased from their stores. The company will be more than happy to hear what you have to say about your shopping experience.
The questions are few and easy to answer. It will only take you a few minutes to finish everything since most have pre-programmed options that you can choose from. You just have to click the best fit. You can find the link to the site below. It’s your chance to influence the store in your own little way.
About Lindt & Sprüngli
The company has a long and rich history. It started way back in 1836 when the Sprungli family bought a small confectionery shop and ran their own business. This was followed by the acquisition of a small chocolate factory. The sons continued their father’s legacy after his retirement. Under their leadership, the company grew steadily into an influential force in the industry.
Today this business employs over 13,000 employees and gets annual revenues in billions of dollars. Aside from chocolates, they also sell confectionery and ice cream. Among their subsidiaries are Ghirardelli, Caffarel, Hofbauer, Kufferle, and Russell Stover Candies. This Swiss company has a massive presence in the US.
How to Participate in the Lindt & Sprüngli Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A device capable of web access like a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes to complete the survey.
- Go to the survey site at www.lindtusa.com/store-survey.
- Choose the chocolate shop that you visited from a long list of options. The store number will be printed on your receipt for guidance.
- Indicate whether this is your first time to visit a Lindt shop or not.
- Tell them whether you planned this visit or you just came in after spotting it while shopping around.
- There will be a list of options regarding your reasons for entering the shop. Check all that apply according to your personal experience.
- Indicate whether you were buying for yourself, for others, or both.
- Say whether these are meant for immediate or later consumption.
- Choose how you decided what to purchase.
- Tell them whether the shop met your expectations.
- Pick out the best parts of the shopping experience.
- Indicate whether you know that they provide free chocolate tasting and a rewards program.
- Provide your email address for special offers and new product information.