The Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey provides the customers with an opportunity to rate their satisfaction and make their future shopping experience at Kroger stores more worthwhile. Even though the survey, designed by Service Management Group, inquires your personal information, including your name, email address, IP address, and operating system, it’s perfectly safe to share all that information.
There’s no ulterior motive behind collecting your personal information. The survey, available at www.krogerfeedback.com, takes all that information so that Kroger can enhance the overall customer experience. Kroger collects as much data as possible for research purposes and in order to study consumer behavior. Your participation in the survey will help Kroger determine what you buy and how often you buy it. As a result, Kroger will be able to serve you better at the stores and online as well.
Kroger happens to be one of the largest and immensely successful retail stores in the world. In fact, it’s safe to say that Kroger is the largest supermarket chain in the whole wide world. Kroger was founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883, and since then, it has come a long way as it continuous to expand its services and operations.
Today, Kroger is a huge name. It’s undoubtedly among the biggest private employers in the U.S. with a range of amazing establishments, including convenience stores, discount stores, grocery stores, and jewelers. In addition to that, Kroger operates a number of pharmacies, manufacturing facilities, and food processing plants.
How to Complete the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Log on to www.krogerfeedback.com to participate in the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Enter the date, time, and your entry ID printed on your Kroger store receipt.
- Select the departments within the store you made purchases from on your recent visit.
- Rate your satisfaction based on your recent experience at a Kroger store.
- Check ‘yes’ if you want to receive coupons and special promotions.
- If you would like to receive a coupon, enter your first and last name, age, address, city, state, contact number, and email address.
For further convenience, watch this video to understand the procedure for participating in the survey.
Terms & Conditions
- You can enter the sweepstakes by participating in the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- You have to participate in the survey within 7 days after your receipt date.
- There are no purchases necessary to enter the sweepstakes.
- You can win the monthly sweepstakes that include $100 gift card and $5,000 gift card grand prize.
- Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules – https://www.krogerfeedback.com/DContent.aspx?Page=SweepstakesRules&c=195921
- Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winners – https://www.krogerfeedback.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Winners&c=195921
- Kroger Official Website – https://www.kroger.com/