The Kroger customer satisfaction survey is in place to improve your experience in the Kroger family of stores. The survey is conducted by Service Management Group on behalf of Kroger. Service Management Group is based out of the United States and all survey information will be transferred to the United States. The website gathers certain personal information including your name and your email address. They also gather information from your computer such as your computers IP address, the domain, and the operating system used by your computer. The information about your computer is gathered via a cookie.
The information that is gathered is used for several purposes. The most predominate reason is to improve the customer service experience for patrons. Another important reason for the survey is for research purposes. They want to gather as much information as possible about the customer. They want to know where they shop, what they are buying, and how often they are buying it. There is a wealth of research information gathered by surveys. They are also gathering information that assists them with survey and website management. Your participation with the survey interface allows them to understand how to make both their surveys and website more user friendly.
Kroger is one of the largest retailers in America and the world. It is the largest supermarket chain in the world, but expanded its reach to include other retail establishments. The company was founded in 1883 by Bernard Kroger.
Today it is one of the biggest private employers in America and boasts establishments such as grocery stores, jewelers, convenient stores and discount stores. They also operate several food processing plants, manufacturing facilities, and pharmacies.
How to Complete the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A valid and recent store receipt.
- Your full legal name.
- A valid email address.
- Access to the internet.
- Go to www.krogerfeedback.com and enter the time and date of your visit and your “entry ID”. All of this information is located on your Kroger store receipt.
- Select the specific departments within the store from which you made the purchases on your receipt.
- Rate your experience in the establishment while shopping.
- Answer questions pertaining to the method of checkout.
- Give your contact information such as name, and email address and phone number.
- Provide personal information such as gender and age to complete the survey and be entered into the sweepstakes drawing.
- Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: https://www.krogerfeedback.com/DContent.aspx?Page=SweepstakesRules&c=195921
- Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winners: https://www.krogerfeedback.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Winners&c=195921
- Kroger Website: https://www.kroger.com/
This is a fairly quick survey to take. Kroger ask for minimal information and fully explain the use of the information. There is an opportunity to win either a $100 or $5,000 gift card through a sweepstakes for which you are automatically entered upon completion of the survey.