The Kent Building Supplies Customer Survey is there to get the pulse of the shoppers. Managers want to know how well they are performing beyond the sales figures. They are highly interested in what the people who go to their stores think of the place, the products, and the staff.
If you have been to their stores recently, consider participating in the survey. You would need your receipt as it contains an access code. Just a few minutes is all that’s necessary to finish the whole thing. The link can be found below.
About Kent Building Supplies
Kent is an established Canadian home improvement store with a strong presence in the Atlantic region. It is part of the JD Irving Group of Companies. This business has been around for more than three decades. When people need materials for building and renovation, they go to the store to get everything on their list.
The company operates 50 retail locations which employs more than three thousand associates to help customers during their shopping. They are highly trained, allowing them to provide sage advice whenever shoppers require assistance. Another great thing about Kent is that they match the price of other retailers. If you can find the same item at a lower cost elsewhere, just tell them and they will beat it by 10%.
How to Participate in the Kent Building Supplies Customer Survey
You Will Need:
- A speedy and reliable Internet service.
- A computer with a modern web browser.
- A few minutes to complete the survey.
- Familiarity with English or French.
- A receipt from a Kent store.
- Go to the survey site at www.kentsurvey.ca.
- You can choose between an English or French questionnaire.
- On the welcome page, you will be briefed about the survey and given technical reminders to ensure a smooth experience. You will need to enter a survey code on the space provided. This can be found printed on your receipt as illustrated on the page. Note that only a single entry per day will be considered.
- You will then be asked to rate various aspects of your visit to Kent. Assess the store environment with regards to the layout, signage, organization, and so on. Gauge the knowledge, friendliness, availability, and assistance provided by the sales associates. Judge the product selection, pricing and quality.
- Rate the likelihood that you will be making a return to the shop and recommending them to a friend.
- Provide suggestions on how the place could be further improved.
- Enter your personal contact details if you will to be notified for the newsletter or contacted by a manager regarding your visit.
- Kent Website: http://www.kent.ca/kbs/