In reality, employers are not the ones who pay the wages. It is the customers who pay the wages. This is according to Henry Ford. Therefore, company executives and employees should do whatever it takes to keep customers happy. Essentially, the customer is the paycheck. With no customers, businesses cannot succeed or grow. This point highlights the importance of customer service. By conducting the Jewel-Osco Customer Satisfaction Survey, Jewel-Osco, a supermarket chain, aims to strengthen customer relationships and reduce customer churn in order to improve customer loyalty. In the current competitive marketplace, it is more important than ever to build strong customer relationships that add value to the complete customer purchase experience.
According to a White House Office of Consumer Affairs study, 80 percent of American consumers admit they would be willing to pay more to get a superior customer experience. Most businesses, unfortunately, are making huge mistakes when it comes to customer retention. They do not understand how to offer a customer experience that improves satisfaction.
Fortunately, businesses can improve customer satisfaction and reduce customer churn by simply conducting a customer satisfaction survey. Many businesses train their employees to memorize sales pitches, greetings and apologies. However, all customers really want is a way to communicate their needs freely. Each interaction with a customer is an excellent opportunity to focus on building better relationships. Customer satisfaction surveys are a great communication tool.
Headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, Jewel-Osco is a supermarket chain operating more than 180 stores across central, northern, and western Illinois, parts of northwest Indiana, and eastern Iowa.
Founded in 1899 by two brothers with $700, a secondhand wagon, and a rented horse, the company began as a door to door tea and coffee delivery service before it started delivering other non-perishable foodstuff. It later expanded into grocery stores and supermarkets.
How to Complete the Jewel-Osco Customer Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- A Jewel-Osco store receipt with a survey invitation
- A computer or mobile device with Internet access
- A basic understanding of English
- Visit www.jewelosco.com/survey.
- Indicate the store location you visited and enter your email address to start.
- Enter the date of your visit, the time of day the visit took place, and the cashier/operator number.
- Answer all survey questions.
- Enter your contact information to enter the prize draw.
- Submit the survey.
- Jewel-Osco Website: http://www.jewelosco.com/
- Jewel-Osco Weekly Ad: http://www.jewelosco.com/weekly-ad/