The JD Sports Feedback Customer Survey is available for all shoppers who would like to share their thoughts about the store and their personal experience with it. Only a few minutes is necessary to answer all the questions.
Sporty and fashionable individuals who would like better selections should consider participation as they will be able to tell JD exactly what they want. Point out what’s good and what’s bad. You can find the survey on this link: www.jd-feedback.co.uk.
About JD Sports
This sports fashion retailer is one of the biggest of its kind in the UK. It was founded back 1981 and has kept expending ever since. It has hundreds of locations locally and abroad. Annual revenues are almost £2 billion a year.
The stores offer all of the biggest brands in the industry including Nike, Adidas, Puma, The North Face, Vans, and many more. There’s footwear for men, women and kids. There is also clothing and accessories to complete the look from head to toe.
How to Complete the JD Sports Feedback Customer Survey
What You Will Need:
- A speedy Internet connection.
- A device with web access like a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes to complete the survey.
- 18 years of age or older and residency in the UK for prize eligibility.
- Go to the survey site at www.jd-feedback.co.uk.
- The welcome page will talk about the benefits of participation including the chance to win a gift card. Start by entering the location code printed on the receipt in the space provided.
- If you don’t have a receipt, then just click the link below and you will be taken to a page which will ask about the location you visited, as well as the date and time.
- Rate the likelihood that you’ll return to the store and recommend JD to your friends.
- Rate your satisfaction with the service provided and recognize exemplary retail assistants. Mention the best thing about your visit.
- Rate the store’s cleanliness, ease of navigation, and inviting interiors.
- Specify the departments that you visited.
- Rate your satisfaction with the brand range. Indicate whether the footwear you were looking for was available.
- Indicate whether you tried some footwear and what you thought of them.
- Rate your satisfaction with the retail assistants in terms of friendliness, professionalism and confidence.
- Indicate whether you made a purchase or not and why.
- Estimate the frequency of your visits to the store and mention similar retailers that you go to.
- Describe yourself including your gender, age range, and social media activity. Provide your contact details.
- JD Sports Official Website: https://www.jdsports.co.uk/