High as well as low guest satisfaction levels are important to establish. Guest satisfaction surveys offer excellent opportunities for customers to express their opinions, which they can give freely without interruption or condemnation. The analysis of data and feedback submitted by customers helps to divide them into groups, based on want should be done to meet and exceed their expectations and needs. An undeniable benefit of a guest satisfaction survey is they is it an effective and modern tool of effective communication. The Jack in the Box guest satisfaction survey invites customers to talk to the company and gives them information they may not know.
Companies can also use guest satisfaction surveys to inform their customers of innovations and important changes introduced. They serve as effective communication tools since customers tend to read them more thoroughly than they do other types of company communications. The benefits of the Jack in the Box guest satisfaction survey is not confined to certain aspects of the company’s relationship with its customers. It also serves to highlight important trends in the feedback guests provide.
About Jack in the Box
Based in San Diego, California, Jack in the Box is a fast-food restaurant chain founded in 1951. It franchises and operates restaurants across the nation; in fact, it is one of the largest burger chains in the country, with more than 2,200 locations in 21 states and Guam. In addition, the company runs and franchises Qdoba Mexican Grill through a wholly-owned subsidiary. Qdoba has more than 600 outlets across the U.S. and Canada.
Jack in the Box enjoys a unique position in the fast-food restaurant category. It offers experienced operators of multi-unit and casual dining brands an exciting and profitable franchising opportunity that offers development and growth in select markets.
How to Complete the Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A PC, laptop or mobile device.
- Internet access.
- A Jack in the Box receipt with a survey invitation.
- A basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- Visit the survey site at www.jacklistens.com.
- Select the language you would prefer to take the survey.
- Enter the 14-digit code on your survey invitation.
- Select the restaurant you visited.
- Select the day you were served and enter the time you visited. Select how you dined with them.
- Carefully read all survey questions and answer truthfully.
- Submit the survey and write the validation code on your survey invitation.
- Jack in the Box Website: http://www.jackinthebox.com/
- Jack in the Box Coupons: http://www.jackinthebox.com/coupons