Customer satisfaction is the key to developing a lasting and successful business. Customer feedback can help a company make strategic business decisions that are in line with customers’ interests. The most economic and efficient way to gauge customer satisfaction is to conduct a customer satisfaction survey. The Indigo customer satisfaction survey is designed to give the company unambiguous insight into its customers’ perceptions and thoughts of the quality of its services, products, operations, and the company as a whole. In addition, the information gathered will help the company’s management and employees identify areas that need improvement to retain lasting customer relationships.
The Indigo customer satisfaction survey is extremely beneficial to the company. It will help them gather up-to-date customer feedback on various aspects of the company, which will help them stay on top of customer trends. In addition, it shows that Indigo cares about and values customer feedback. The company is committed to keeping you as a long-term customer. In fact, your feedback will help them define their business decisions.
About Indigo Books and Music
Indigo is a large Canadian retail bookstore chain founded in 1996. The company opened its first store in 1997 in Burlington, Ontario. Known as Indigo Books Music & more, the store reflected the best of a small owner-run establishment coupled with the selection of a true emporium.
Dedicated to creating experiences and telling stories, the company continues to enrich the lives of its valued customers with its lifestyle enhancing products, eBooks, books, gifts, and specialty toys at its 247 stores nationwide and online. However, books remain its core business.
How to Complete the Indigo Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access.
- A valid and recent ABC receipt with a survey invitation.
- A basic understanding of English or French.
- Be a legal resident of Canada aged 18 years and above to enter the contest to win a CND$500 Indigo gift card.
- Visit the survey site at www.indigofeedback.com.
- Choose your preferred language and click next.
- Specify whether you made a purchase at the register or placed an order at the KIOSK.
- Enter the following information from your register receipt: date of purchase, store number, terminal number, and transaction number.
- Enter your age and the characters you see in the box, and then submit.
- Think about your most recent shopping experience at an Indigo store and answer a few questions truthfully.
- Enter your personal information for contest purposes.
- Submit the survey.
- Indigo Website: https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca/