Powered by Market Force Information, the H.Samuel UK Store Feedback Survey is a tool through which the jewelry brand wants to know where it stands in the industry and how happy or content its patrons are with its offerings. H.Samuel has been in the jewelry industry for more than a century, but it still manages to stay relevant and trendy because it’s constantly updating itself and listening to its customers’ requirements and thoughts.
Through this survey, H.Samuel is also keen on knowing what its customers particularly think about its pricing, product variety, and customer service. If there are areas that buyers feel H.Samuel could do better, they should know that the company is all ears!.
H.Samuel has been in the jewelry business for more than 150 years now. No company can stay in any business for so long if the buyer community isn’t enthralled by it. A period of 150 years obviously means tremendous amount of experience and knowledge. This also means the company knows its customers well and how should it go about pricing its offerings. There are very few jewelers in the UK that pack so much quality and style for the money. As a jewelry store, the company has always been proactive when it came to special occasions or personal moments of bliss.
The company was born in 1821 when Lewis and Moses Samuel kick-started a silversmiths and clock-making business in Liverpool. The company was renamed H.Samuel in 1862 when Harriet Samuel took over the company from Moses Samuel, her father-in-law. In 1890, Harriet’s son started developing the business and opened the brand’s inaugural store in Preston, and later opened quite a few more branches throughout Lancashire and in Rochdale. Several other developments were made over the years. In 1984, the James Walker Group was acquired by H.Samuel, which doubled H.Samuel’s presence in the United Kingdom. The company later underwent a few other mergers as well, which has made the brand everything that it is today.
How to Participate in the H.Samuel UK Store Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with stable Internet connectivity.
- A valid customer receipt from H.Samuel.
- Ability to read and understand English.
- For the survey, head to www.hsamuel.co.uk/feedback.
- On this page, you would be asked to enter a 13-digit number that can be found on your receipt.
- Answer the questions keeping in mind your recent shopping experience at H.Samuel.
- Try to be honest and as frank as possible with your responses. The company would certainly appreciate your candor.
- Upon successful completion of this survey, you automatically enter the monthly prize draw where the winner gets a gift card worth £100.
- H.Samuel UK Store Feedback Survey Rules: https://uk.marketforce.com/hsamuel/rules.php
- H.Samuel UK Official Site: http://www.hsamuel.co.uk/