Through its HCA Healthcare employee engagement survey, HCA Healthcare wants to know how happy its employees are serving patients as HCA representatives. Usually, customers are surveyed by companies or organizations to determine their performance and their relevancy as a business unit. Very few think about how content their employees are working for them. HCA Healthcare, through this survey, is taking a different route.
Available at www.hcasurveys.com, the employee engagement survey is meant to be taken by all HCA employees: doctors, nurses, other medical staff, non-medical staff, etc. Though not mandatory, employees who do not take the survey would be the losers eventually. By the way, the survey is not opened to employees yet. Employees can take the survey anytime between May 15 and June 9, 2017.
About HCA Healthcare
HCA Healthcare is an organization committed toward the betterment and advancement of human health. The company was founded half a century ago, and that eagerness to serve the unhealthy has not flinched a bit all through these 50 years. The company believes in providing a healthcare facility that’s constantly improving and evolving, patient-centered, and comprises staff members who practice with compassion and integrity.
Despite being in the industry for so long, HCA still likens its knowledge in the field of medicine to a drop in the ocean. This is why it’s constantly learning healthcare, which means HCA doesn’t commit to using information from the past. Due to its scale, HCA is advancing its expertise and knowledge to prevent sepsis and infection, thereby saving lives. According to HCA’s founder, healthcare would get better everywhere only if healthcare service providers such as HCA improve their care.
How to Enter the HCA Healthcare Employee Engagement Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device equipped with Internet connectivity.
- Ability to comprehend and read English.
- Must be an active HCA employee.
- For the survey, head to www.hcasurveys.com.
- On the page, you would be greeted with quite a few links to different resources and information. There would also be a brief note on why the survey is so important, and how employees’ views and opinions would make HCA a much better place to work in going forward.
- If you’re an HCA employee and are going to take the survey, kindly make sure you answer the questions considering your work experience at the organization. Be frank and straightforward and do not hesitate to register your negative thoughts and grievances. The survey is confidential. So even if you are extremely critical about the organization, you won’t be rebuked for your actions.
- Unlike other similar surveys, there are no tangible perks or prizes to be won for taking part in the survey.
- HCA Healthcare Official Website: http://hcahealthcare.com/
Ready to do the HCA Healthcare Employee Engagement Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.