The Chili’s Guest Experience Survey measures customer sentiment. The business uses the feedback they get to see how well they are able to meet expectations. At the end of the day, what matters is that they make their patrons happy as this will drive repeat visits and positive reviews elsewhere. Eating out is becoming more common as people are always on the go. Many post pictures of their food on social media along with commentary. These provide restaurants with a good insight regarding their reputation. Surveys do the same in a more structured manner.
With a survey, more precise details can be known including the exact branch where an incident happened and the name of the server involved. The time and date can be traced as well so any investigation will be easier to carry out. On the part of the customers, spending a few minutes filling up the questionnaire allows them to unload their opinions in a constructive manner. Any problems should be rectified as a result. They will even get an offer for their next visit to the restaurant.
Chili’s offers Tex-Mex food in a casual dining environment. It has been around since 1975 with the first branch opening in Dallas, Texas. Locals loved it and the concept gained traction. Today there are about 1,606 locations all around the world. One of the secrets to its success and longevity is the ability to evolve in relation to the times. No one can accuse the business of being stagnant with a menu that now includes healthy options including vegetarian dishes for people with dietary restrictions.
Roughly half of the locations around the world are owned by the company while the other half are franchised to the locals. Outside the US, the brand is quite popular in Central and South America as well as Asia and the Middle East. Every major city is these regions have a Chili’s restaurant where people go to for good food in a relaxing atmosphere.
How to Complete the Chili’s Guest Experience Survey
You Will Need:
- An Internet connection.
- A computer with an updated browser.
- A receipt from Chili’s.
- Go to www.go-chilis.com to begin the survey.
- Select your country from the drop-down list.
- Get your receipt from the restaurant as you will need to enter some details into the page.
- Type in the survey code, check number, total bill amount, and server name. Select the date from the calendar.
- Answers the questions from the survey according to your experience.
- Chili’s Guest Experience Survey Official Rules: http://ww19.empathica.com/sxml/chilisgemint/GuestExperienceSurvey/rules/rules.htm
- Chili’s Official Site: https://www.chilis.com/