The Foot Locker British Customer Feedback Survey was formulated by InMoment, a leading survey builder in the industry. It was created to understand British Foot Locker customers. The data is analyzed to look for trends that may help the company. The survey can be taken by following this link www.footlockersurvey.co.uk.
Foot Locker has a lot of customers, and evaluating experiences can get a little difficult with such a large base, yet analyzing customers is of the utmost importance. The survey was formulated to help the company understand a customer’s experience whether positive or negative. Foot Locker finds this information invaluable as it helps drive change when necessary. It also highlights the areas where the company is doing well.
About Foot Locker
Foot Locker is known as a haven for sport-oriented footwear. It is perhaps one of the most recognized retailers for these kinds of shoes. At the moment, the company has several outlets such as Kids Foot Locker and Lady Foot Locker, among many others. It was established in 1974, though it was actually part of a bigger cooperation called Woolworth’s or F.W. Woolworth Company. Foot Locker was just one of Woolworth’s freestanding stores, but Foot Locker overshadowed the other freestanding stores and even its parent company.
The American sportswear and footwear retailer grew beyond Woolworth’s doors. It is now headquartered in Midtown Manhattan in New York City. It has retailers in 20 countries, including the ones in Britain. Footlocker is known for its employees’ uniforms as they resemble referee’s uniforms.
How to Complete the Foot Locker British Customer Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or smart device with access to the internet.
- A valid receipt from a recent trip to Foot Locker, which should have the invitation to the survey.
- Able to understand Deutsch, Français, English, Español, Italiano, Português, Nederlands, Dansk, Svenska, Ελληνικά, Polski, Čeština, Türkçe, or Magyar.
- Visit www.footlockersurvey.co.uk where the Foot Locker British Customer Feedback Survey is located.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Input the requested information, which can be found on your receipt.
- Do your best to think about your most recent visit to answer as accurately as possible.
- A validation code will be provided, which can be used to claim the discount.
- The offer cannot be duplicated, transferred, or sold, and it does have an expiration date.
- Foot Locker British Customer Feedback Survey Terms and Conditions: http://www.inmoment.com/websurvey/servlet/BlobServlet?sid=0370434c-17f2-4da9-842e-9cb6a56ddcfb&v=0&type=0&tag=CFootLockerEUEnglish
- Foot Locker Official Site: https://www.footlocker.co.uk/