A Gap store is the priority of many youngsters and adults all over the world. The consistent quality and variety of clothes for men and women of all ages has made Gap an instantly identifiable brand in the market. It’s amazing to see a brand as big as Gap care about what customers have to say about its product quality and customer service. Gap considers taking customer feedback into account an integral part of its plan for continuous improvement.
With the Gap Customer Feedback Survey, you have an opportunity to get up close and personal with the Gap management by sharing your purchase experience with them. You can complete the survey at www.feedback4gap.com and let the concerned team know what you think are the redeeming qualities of Gap and what areas need further improvement.
Gap happens to be America’s one of the most well-recognized brands with a terrific global reach. The company was launched back in 1969, and in the years that followed, the brand marched the road to success and became a house of brands. Today, Gap has a number of well-known subsidiary brands, including Old Navy, Banana Republic, Intermix, and Athleta.
With 3,737 stores, Gap, a multibillion-dollar brand, has representation in almost all countries of the world. Moreover, Gap is no longer limited to being a clothing store that only offers casual variety. It has found its place in the pop culture as well. The brand has also maintained a reputation for donating its proceeds for causes that are geared towards making the world a better place.
How to Complete the Gap Customer Feedback Survey
- Log on to www.feedback4gap.com to participate in the Gap Customer Feedback Survey.
- Choose the country where you made the purchase and select your preferred language.
- Enter the date and time of your purchase. Enter the 5-digit store number, the 4-digit transaction number, and the 3-digit register number. You can find all this information printed on your store receipt.
- Confirm that you are of legal age.
- Answer all the questions honestly based on your most recent visit to a Gap store.
- Specify your gender and enter your email address.
- At the end of the survey, you’ll get a coupon code. This will allow you to avail a 20% discount on one regularly priced item at Gap.
Terms & Conditions
- You have to participate in the survey within 5 days after the receipt date.
- You have to write the coupon code on your store receipt and take it with you on your next visit to a Gap store.
- The discount applies to merchandise only.
- The discount cannot be used to adjust any previous outstanding balances.
- The discount is not valid with any other offers.
- The discount will expire three months after the receipt date.
- Gap Official Website – https://www.gap.com/