EmailMeForm has been creating revealing surveys for many companies. Their work has been helpful to both large and small companies that are attempting to understand their customer base a little better. The surveys highlight issues that a company has not noticed before. The latest company to give EmailMeForm an opportunity to create another effective survey is Fatburger. The Fatburger Guest Feedback Survey turned out to be everything the company wanted it to be, too.
The reason EmailMeForm was able to satisfy Fatburger was because they paid attention to the needs of Fatburger. The company knew what it wanted out of the survey and knew what it wanted to find out from customers. Part of their goal was to understand the way customers were being treated. Another part of it dealt with the restaurant’s ability to meet customer demand and expectations. Of course, Fatburger also wanted to know how well the company’s employees were doing overall and find out any widespread issues that could be addressed later on. The data uncovered from the Fatburger Guest Feedback Survey should help the company’s leaders make the right changes to improve the business.
Fatburger is known as The Last Great Hamburger Stand and is one of the most popular American fast casual restaurants in California, though its popularity is growing. It is a fast hamburger chain, and it serves fresh-cooked burgers, which is just part of its charm. The company is headquartered in the heart of Beverly Hills, California, and it now operates in more than 19 countries.
The restaurant was founded as Lovie Yancey in a part of Los Angeles called Exposition Park back in 1947. Most people do not know this, but the restaurant was first named “Mr. Fatburger,” which had something to do with the founder’s boyfriend, but the name was changed in 1952. She bought out her start-up partners and kept sole ownership for the brand until 1990.
One of the reasons the location became so popular was because of its delicious burgers, but another reason had to do with the cooks. It seems that the cooks and servers hired by Yancey were humorous. The banter between the employees was part of the experience of visiting the Fatburger restaurant. This friendly, eclectic, and fun atmosphere carried the small chain and has followed the restaurant right from the beginning. It now has more than 150 restaurants around the world.
How to Participate in the Fatburger Guest Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- A device that grants access to the internet.
- Must be able to read and understand English.
- Go to www.fatburger.com/feedback so that you can complete the Fatburger Guest Feedback Survey.
- You will have to choose if you had a pleasant or unpleasant experience. Each of these choices opens up a different survey to take.
- Be honest when answering.
- Enter personal information such as your name and email address.
- Try to be detailed about negative or positive experiences in the text box provided.
- You may be contacted regarding the survey, so be sure to keep your confirmation number when you are done.
Sources and Citations:
- Fatburger Website: http://www.fatburger.com