Customer satisfaction is a crucial ingredient to a company’s growth and sustainability. The simple premise is that satisfied customers will be easier to serve, retain, and to cross-sell or up-sell. It makes basic financial sense to conduct a customer satisfaction survey. In fact, studies show that businesses that measure customer satisfaction are more successful than those that do not. The Dollar Tree Customer Satisfaction Survey gives you an opportunity to offer your feedback on products and services offered by the company.
Dollar Tree uses this information to improve their products and services to meet and exceed customer expectations. Since this is an online survey, you can take it at any time from the comfort of your home. Additionally, you get 10 chances to win $1,000 cash or other instant prizes valued at $1,500 when you participate in the survey. However, you do not have to enter the sweepstakes draw to leave feedback.
To participate in the sweepstakes drawing you will need to input your personal information at the end of the survey. This information includes your name, telephone number, and address. You simply need to read the instructions given and answer accordingly.
About Dollar Tree
Dollar Tree is a national company with thousands of stores across America. Headquartered in Chesapeake, Virginia, Dollar Tree is a value driven, customer oriented variety store that sells products for $1 or less. A Fortune 500 Company, it operates 13,000 stores from convenient locations, such as malls and shopping centers, in all 48 contiguous states in the United States, as well as Canada. The company competes in the low end retail and dollar store markets, with each store stocking a variety of products including private label, regional, and national brands.
Some of the products you will find at Dollar Tree include cleaning supplies, dinnerware, glassware, house wares, food, snacks, candy, beauty and health products, gift wrap and bad, gifts, toys, craft supplies, stationary, party supplies, teaching supplies, seasonal décor, books, and much more.
How to Complete the Dollar Tree Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Access to your computer or mobile device.
- Internet access.
- A recent and valid Dollar Tree receipt containing an invitation to take the survey.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Visit the Dollar Tree survey site at www.dollartreefeedback.com.
- Select your preferred language.
- Enter the 16-digit survey code found on your receipt and click next.
- Answer a series of simple questions about your most recent visit to a Dollar Tree store.
- Answer as thoroughly and honestly as possible and click next.
- You will have an opportunity to fill out a form for a chance to get special offers, more information and/or be entered into the sweepstakes drawing. Dollar Tree will use this information to contact you in the event you are selected lucky winner. Click next.
- Once you submit the form, you will be notified if you are a winner.
For further convenience, watch this video to understand the procedure for participating in the survey.
- Dollar Tree Customer Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: https://inmoment.com/websurvey/2/rules/18
- Dollar Tree Website: http://www.dollartree.com/
- Dollar Tree Online Catalogs: http://ads.dollartree.com/