Customer satisfaction surveys allow companies to understand the issues that raise or lower customer satisfaction levels. They also allow organizations to understand the extent to which customer satisfaction with a product or service is influences by factors within or without the company’s control. Essentially, a customer satisfaction survey can help a company understand what it can and cannot control. Most importantly, it can help a company focus on its customers’ needs. The CVS customer satisfaction survey will help the company galvanize its customer service staff, service owners, strategy, policy, and senior management around the aims of improving customer experience.
Measuring customer satisfaction is just one step in the company’s continuous cycle of service improvement. After this, CVS will analyze the feedback to highlight key issues and provide actionable insight. They will then communicate their findings across the organization in such a way that actions are taken as a result.
At the end of the survey, you will be asked to provide your contact information for entry into the $1,000 sweepstakes and get an instant notification if you are an instant winner of the cash prize.
CVS Pharmacy is one of the largest pharmacy chains in the United States, with over 7,600 locations across the country. It sells prescription drugs as well as a variety of general merchandise such as beauty products, over the counter drugs, photo finishing and film services, greeting cards, seasonal merchandise, and convenience foods through their retail stores and online through their website. The company also provides healthcare solutions through its more than a thousand Minute Clinic locations, mostly located in within their CVS stores, as well as their Diabetes Care Centers.
How to Complete the CVS Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A PC, laptop or mobile device
- A valid and recent CVS survey invitation
- A basic understanding of English or Spanish
- Visit the survey site at www.cvssurvey.com.
- Select a language and click the “continue” button.
- Look at your survey invitation/receipt. Above your total purchase amount, you will find the words “Survey ID#” followed by a seventeen digit number. Enter that number in the space provided.
- Read all survey questions and answer them truthfully based on your most recent CVS experience.
- Enter your contact information for sweepstakes entry.
- Submit the survey.
- CVS Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: http://www.cvssurvey.com/sweepstakes/
- CVS Website: http://www.cvs.com/
- CVS Weekly Ad : http://weeklyad.cvs.com/