A customer experience or satisfaction survey is one of the best ways that companies can stay connected to their customers. This method of staying up-to-date about how customers feel about your products and services saves you time and money regardless of what your specialty is. As technology plays an increasingly bigger role in daily life, company managers are learning how to automate the process of gathering information from customers.
All customers have the option of communicating with their favorite companies and letting them know how they feel about the products and/or services they received through online surveys. The ClubCorp Customer Experience Survey is the perfect example of this trend. Companies need to hear from their customers and clients to know how to control the quality of their products and services. Read on to find out how to fill out the convenient ClubCorp customer experience survey.
About ClubCorp Company
ClubCorp was founded in 1957 by Robert H. Dedman, Sr. as a country club. It was later managed by the founder’s son, Robert H. Dedman, Jr. and daughter, Patty Dedman Dietz, later served on the Board of Directors. What started out as a family-owned and operated private country club became known as ClubCorp and was publically traded on the New York Stock Exchange in 2016.
Today, the company, with main office in Dallas, Texas, is the largest company in the US that manages private country clubs and golf courses. The global company now owns more than 200 golf, country clubs, and related businesses, including sports clubs, resorts, business clubs, and alumni clubs. It continues to collect customer data and reviews through online ClubCorp customer satisfaction surveys.
How to Participate in the ClubCorp Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Your ClubCorp Customer Experience Survey invitation (you will be asked to enter the number found on it).
- An internet connection.
- Tablet, computer, laptop, or another device with which you can access the internet.
- The date and time of your most recent visit (this is the visit you base will base your survey answers on).
- Go to www.clubcorpsurvey.com.
- Enter your club location number from your survey invitation and click Next.
- Enter the date and time of your last visit to the club location you indicated.
- Select the most appropriate answer and rating from the following pages and questions.
- ClubCorp Website: http://www.clubcorp.com/