A customer satisfaction survey is a powerful tool for any business today. A business is at an advantageous position when it knows how its customers perceive them. The customer, on the other hand, feels more like a partner to the business due to their participatory role. Clarks has made it easier for customers to express their experience by availing an online customer satisfaction survey. The survey helps to improve the customers’ experience in their stores and make their services more efficient.
The information obtained in this survey is carefully sampled and relevant steps taken to fix any problem the customer might have experienced. On the other hand, a survey with positive responses from clients boosts the moral of the staff and makes them want to serve customers better. Clarks has for a long time made it their mission to improve the overall customer satisfaction. Such a survey is far-reaching, effective and detailed.
Founded by brothers Cyrus and James Clark, Clarks (C & J Clark Limited) is a world renowned international manufacturer and retailer of shoes. Ever since the first Clarks shoe was made in 1825, the business continues to make remarkable history in the industry. Today, it has over 1,000 branded shoe stores spread across the world. 84% of the business is owned by the Clark family and the rest by employees and other institutions.
Clarks headquarters has stayed rooted in Somerset, England, since this is where they started. Their Desert Boot is the company’s most popular product and was launched in 1950. It remains quite popular to date. Others include the Wallabee, launched in 1967, and the Desert Trek launched in 1970. These signature Clarks styles have over the years been adopted by different cultural icons and have featured in popular TV shows, movies and music.
How to Complete the Clarks Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device that has access to the internet
- A valid and recent receipt from a Clarks store with a survey invitation
- A basic understanding of the English language
- A functional printer for your coupon printout (optional)
- Visit the customer satisfaction survey website at www.clarkscustomersurvey.com.
- Click the ‘Take the Survey’ button and select the State of the store visited and the store’s name.
- Enter the ticket number and the salesperson ID number as they appear on the receipt.
- Fill out your contact information in the form provided.
- Read the questions and answer truthfully.
- Submit the completed survey.
- Print out the coupon for a 15% discount on your next purchase.
- Clarks Website: http://www.clarksusa.com/us/